? servers

? players online

The world

• Content Count:  11725

Life isn't real. You're already dead. This is the after life, just you remembering back to when you were alive. And it just keeps replaying and replaying. That's why some days seem longer than the others, you're able to recall more of what happened that day than on other days.

I was pretty baked when I thought of this :3

I swear this could be true.

• Content Count:  1076

Dude, so it's not only me.

Yeah, my OCD makes me obsessively wonder about this and it scares me somewhat.

Read about Plato's Cave, we cant be sure about anything.

• Content Count:  3380

Life isn't real. You're already dead. This is the after life, just you remembering back to when you were alive. And it just keeps replaying and replaying. That's why some days seem longer than the others, you're able to recall more of what happened that day than on other days.

I was pretty baked when I thought of this :3

Doesn't really make sense, but hey, maybe Matt, Fullmetal and anta are just high as fuck...or ridin yo' dick.

Edit: Vorter, just read about Platos Cave. God damn, thats a really cool thing to think about.

Edited by Bad Dog

• Content Count:  2186

Thinking about kools reply;

It would make sense why we have dejavûs - a fragment of feelings and thoughts from your real life that your conscience actually remembers clearly for some reason is a dejavû when you 're-live' it in your after life.. Meaning it is actually just 2 memories of the same action some time ago that collides at the same moment.. You experienced it in real life, whereafter 2 memories were created, that accidently hit you at the same time making you believe you've lived through it before.. Which you in theory have as well..

• Content Count:  931

All of my drunk and chatty conversations turn into depressing conversations when people always bring this subject up. And when you're on lsd oh my is it fucked up.

Reply to Thread