? servers

? players online

Goodbye

• Content Count:  277

This is Off Topic, I could post a thread calling you all out on being the cunts you are, but it doesn't matter because it's Off Topic which is the land of useless crap (Also known as Texas)

• Content Count:  6712

When Mercy is telling people they're dicks you know that they REALLY are.

No one cares that much that Game Freak has gone (let's be honest) and there's attention seeking involved too.......but let's be frank....who doesn't attention seek on here?

With every post you make....with every joke you crack....every time you open your mouth on vent....you're seeking attention.

I don't think seeking attention is necessarily a bad thing in itself, it just depends on how much you do it, and how you go about doing it.

Sometimes drama unfolds from these kinds of threads....but so far Game Freak has just said "Bye for a week" so there's no real need to have a go at him for that. That was until people starting baiting Game Freak into making this thread a shitty drama infestation. I don't necessarily blame him for that though, most of us end up reading replies and feeling compelled to reply back....

Some people on the internet just don't care about anyone...some are just cool kids who are too scared to share their emotions on the internet and would rather act tough.....and some are just straight up, cut out the bullshit and stop being trolls......and in the end they're the ones who get laid...:-)

If people weren't reading this thread, they'd probably be reading one of 10000's of the other stupid threads which populate this forum anyway.

Anyway, I'll probably miss your weird accent when you say "Sup Cool kid" and I can't crack DPS Mundo jokes for a week......

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  6712

Hi, everyone, spending a year in Russia, just thought I'd hijack this useless thread two months into said trip to tell you, even though I obviously have internet access because it's not SOMALIA.

Shogun 2 campaign tomorrow? :tape:

Unlike in Somalia, it's pretty boring these days....

Reply to Thread