? servers

? players online

Goodbye

• Content Count:  2994

everyone in SG seems to like doing.....being trolls and bullies.

Well, that's kinda racist man, what the fuck?

I was bullied and trolled. Look at me now? I am succesful, healthy, eating well, knows how to use the shitter and has OVER 2 friends!

my life has been greatly improved after being a part of the SG program, it has tought me what life really is, and its values. I love SG, my hand is a fucking dolphin.

this thread is pointless, you guys are fucking fags for ruining his oh-so innocent farewell to his 3 only friends in SG.

asswipes.

• Content Count:  4198

How many threads have any more impact on this community than 0? This is the off topic section not the announcements.....

He said three people, but it was hardly specific......

Sure he wanted attention, but like I said most people on here do, if not everyone. Is your post to me not a call for my attention?

Sure, but when the people moaning are part of the problem they're being hypocrites.

Just apply your argument to every non constructive post in here..most of it is adding shit to the bucket.

I'm just taking a different perspective, instead of doing what everyone in SG seems to like doing.....being trolls and bullies.

Yeah but those other threads don't try to have an impact on the community, nor do they imply it. They're usually funny links/videos or whatever to share.

Well it would be kind of stupid for me to quote you, write a response, and then not want you to pay attention and read it. It's a different kind of attention really, simple acknowledgement of my post isn't the same as wanting everyone to feel sorry for me and tell me how much they'll miss me while I'm gone, which is what this thread is IMO.

They're not adding to the shit bucket at all. That's like sitting in the shit bucket, someone comes along and adds to it, you start to bitch and complain at them and they tell you that complaining is just going to make you feel worse. Gosh this analogy is getting odd...

It's not bullying. If Game Freak posted something funny/constructive/worth reading and everyone jumped down his throat then that would be bullying, however that's not the case.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2553

guys, this is in off topic so of course there would be some spam/useless threads.

But come on, this guy has enough commitment to SG to either want attention for others to know him in the community or to know his personal impact on SG. Stop being bullies/trolls...

If he actually posted this to increase his post count or to troll, then.........

• Content Count:  6712

Huwa it's hard to say really. Game Freak can be like that, I wouldn't necessarily say that saying goodbye is seeking attention but maybe it is....maybe it isn't.

You're assuming that he's either a troll, or he's attention seeking. I dunno....maybe he just wanted to say goodbye as a notice? People always assume the worst.....the sad thing about SG is that it normally IS the worst.

Well, that's kinda racist man, what the fuck?

I was bullied and trolled. Look at me now? I am succesful, healthy, eating well, knows how to use the shitter and has OVER 2 friends!

my life has been greatly improved after being a part of the SG program, it has tought me what life really is, and its values. I love SG, my hand is a fucking dolphin.

this thread is pointless, you guys are fucking fags for ruining his oh-so innocent farewell to his 3 only friends in SG.

asswipes.

Sure :LOOL:

• Content Count:  1765

guys, this is in off topic so of course there would be some spam/useless threads.

But come on, this guy has enough commitment to SG to either want attention for others to know him in the community or to know his personal impact on SG. Stop being bullies/trolls...

If he actually posted this to increase his post count or to troll, then.........

Really?

this-thread-rocks.jpg

Reply to Thread