? servers

? players online

suicide crazyness

• Content Count:  398

hey just a quick question, on the us escape server a man named mikey recently made a clan (not official just on the server) where basically everyone just kills themselves and others as well, i'm not complaing but is this allowed? while some players just want to play, half of them now have the (suicide) tag in their name and they basically kill themselves and anyone else that happens to be next to them ie: blowing up bridge crusing people with doors and going on the fence.

just wanted to know:wink:

• Content Count:  4473

From what I understand they can kill themselves, but not if they are the zomibie. Also, they may not kill team members. Both instances would call for a ban (kick first) by the admin.

Personally I think their clan should be banned from the servers if they intend to do that all the time. They would be taking up slots that normal players could be using. They are just screwing the game up for people both inside and outside the servers.

From what I understand they can kill themselves, but not if they are the zomibie. Also, they may not kill team members. Both instances would call for a ban (kick first) by the admin.

Personally I think their clan should be banned from the servers if they intend to do that all the time. They would be taking up slots that normal players could be using. They are just screwing the game up for people both inside and outside the servers.

yea i agree thats all they do the leader [sucide] 1 Mikey or something like that has all his little followers follow him to their deaths, and now some of them are starting to act all bigshot and tough becuause they have the name suicide in front of their name.. i think they are on right now if you want to go check.. i'll go check right now

later !

yea their still on [looks like more members as well]

tons of neg. scores please someone check it out!

thanks!

Edited by Taylor
add something

• Content Count:  8

I agree, I was just there, and only half of the people on the server were actually trying. These kind of people are WORSE than blockers and glitchers.

I agree, I was just there, and only half of the people on the server were actually trying. These kind of people are WORSE than blockers and glitchers.

i know funcoot you and i and very few others actually had the brains to actually know that this is a escape sever not a retarted sucidel server:glare::cursing:

• Content Count:  8

i know funcoot you and i and very few others actually had the brains to actually know that this is a escape sever not a retarted sucidel server:glare::cursing:

Yeah, I have seen a lot of people doing this shit. Now I do give mikey props for one thing. He went out of his way to make sure the people who did want to play, play. He made sure we didn't get blocked or crushed by doors on spacestation. But still, it is unacceptable. I just left after a while.

What is your steam friends?

• Content Count:  489

hey just a quick question, on the us escape server a man named mikey recently made a clan (not official just on the server) where basically everyone just kills themselves and others as well, i'm not complaing but is this allowed? while some players just want to play, half of them now have the (suicide) tag in their name and they basically kill themselves and anyone else that happens to be next to them ie: blowing up bridge crusing people with doors and going on the fence.

just wanted to know:wink:

If i catch them do it, they will be banned

:sneaky2:

Yeah, I have seen a lot of people doing this shit. Now I do give mikey props for one thing. He went out of his way to make sure the people who did want to play, play. He made sure we didn't get blocked or crushed by doors on spacestation. But still, it is unacceptable. I just left after a while.

What is your steam friends?

well actually, some of the members were killing other players who wanted to play just so they could die, i was one of the people who was zombified on the lostworld because the stupid suicide clan kept blowing the bridge so they could kill themselves and at least 6 other players were killed on the bridges.....:mad::thumbdown::glare:

and what do you mean by steam friends?:blushing:

If i catch them do it, they will be banned

thanks Super! i think a lot of them left for today, i do however, have a feeling they will be back tommorrow though,

Reply to Thread