? servers

? players online

SGFM?

• Content Count:  833

You do NOT want to start a net-radio station. Costs several hundreds of $/month in license. Not to mention how much hard work you need to put into it.

you do radio right ? so you kinda know how it works.? and what would you like to air on such a radio live stream of whats hapening in game?

• Content Count:  1719

you do radio right ? so you kinda know how it works.? and what would you like to air on such a radio live stream of whats hapening in game?

Yes I do.

Lets say SG would make one, I can't say what kind of music would be a breakthrough here.

SG is American. I work for Swedish radio. We go for entirely different kinds of music. So I'm bad at what's big in America. Would need some poll of what kind of music SG-players likes. Then you cut down to a maximum of 3 kinds of music types. For instance; Dance, House and Rn'B.

In Sweden, Trance, Dance, House, Electro, Club are popular categories for net-radiostations with a gaming audience.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  431

Yes I do.

Lets say SG would make one, I can't say what kind of music would be a breakthrough here.

SG is American. I work for Swedish radio. We go for entirely different kinds of music. So I'm bad at what's big in America. Would need some poll of what kind of music SG-players likes. Then you cut down to a maximum of 3 kinds of music types. For instance; Dance, House and Rn'B.

In Sweden, Trance, Dance, House, Electro, Club are popular categories for net-radiostations with a gaming audience.

We don't need a vote I'll tell you what those 3 are:(or should be IMO)

Thrash Metal, Heavy Metal, Black Metal

Reply to Thread