? servers

? players online

making challenge map any 1 wanna help

• Content Count:  6

i'm making a challenge surf map and i'm doing the first map then the public is free 2 do the others...... SIGN UP BELOW!!!!

applicants .................................................. How long have you been building maps

Edited by POisn SalID

• Content Count:  6

hl22011042210515233.png heres the basic spawn point and the base of the first level theres a level under this one were the end is but i didnt cut it out yet ill check up on this thread to see who wants to sign up and once im done the spawn room and the first level ill hand it off then it should come back to me to upload in the map suggestions http://img851.imageshack.us/g/hl22011042210515233.png/

P.S. i know the skybox is crap im doing a forest theme im gonna change it

Edited by POisn SalID

• Content Count:  3791

I would seriously recommend re-texturing. Also, re-do the spawn zone, add a bit of architecture, it just looks like a boring box that took 10 seconds, no offense.

• Content Count:  3791

Tweezy loves saying the negatives of a map :p

If no-one says what is wrong with it, then how can someone improve? I always state how it can be improved.

• Content Count:  2553

If no-one says what is wrong with it, then how can someone improve? I always state how it can be improved.

I know, it's a good thing giving criticism b/c a self-assessment is always biased no matter what :p

Reply to Thread