? servers

? players online

can this video make you belive?

• Content Count:  5063

I don't know about you guys but this video made me belive! And that part about norway is true! it was all over the new's. But some people think it was russian missile fuil! but i don't know!

• Content Count:  660

People that dont believe in aliens are retarded. The chance that there isn't a planet with the same conditions as earth is small if you think about how big the galaxy is.

But i don't believe in this ... its funny how UFOs almost have the same shape everytime.

• Content Count:  135

I have always believed that there is someone else than just us in space. Because it would be lonely if there werent any other guys around. Where there is water there is life. But anyways, if someone believes that they would invade Mother Earth, I see no reason why they would. It would mean that if we visited another inhabited planet -which we cant really right now- that we would try to enslave their entire race? Perhaps. I know that if I were in charge of such stuff then would not, only if they proved a threat to us. But they are not. So I see nothing amazing in seeing an Unidentified Flying Object.

• Content Count:  769

If it gets anywhere near a country with advanced defence systems then it will be shot down. What do you expect?

:LOL: Derp.

Also, quite a few of those things were confirmed Hoax's, however I have always got into this subject with people, and my opinion on the matter is that, if we can live why can't other being's exist?

Also, our galaxy is believed to contain at least 50billion planets, and that's just our galaxy, there's said to be at least 200 Billion Other galaxies, in my opinion, odds are that there is Aliens.

• Content Count:  3343

If it gets anywhere near a country with advanced defence systems then it will be shot down. What do you expect?

Yes, if it is alien life, that has obviously perfected space travel, has incredibly advanced technology, and can travel to a little under the speed of light will succumb to a surface to air missile. Yeah, okay.

Reply to Thread