? servers

? players online

The aftermath of the royal wedding

• Content Count:  3791

I watched some of it, the vowels and then the two kisses on the Balcony. Couldn't be arsed to watch it all. Still good to watch some of it though, it's a big piece of our History!

• Content Count:  2553

I watched some of it, the vowels and then the two kisses on the Balcony. Couldn't be arsed to watch it all. Still good to watch some of it though, it's a big piece of our History!

Meh, not too significant. (Only a MAYBE on the future king/queen because of charles)

But I'm only annoyed because all of the british news channels were talking about the wedding non-stop (analysing every single detail), instead of saying the news.

So I had to turn to the foreign news channels (500 section in sky) that I've never actually watched before to get a glimpse of the rest of the world!

Yeah, I've been overwhelmed by all of the talk about it so....

Edited by HZK

• Content Count:  974

Not the only thing that happened on the balcony

J7mKT.jpg

• Like 4

• Content Count:  539

What about the consonants?

Reply to Thread