? servers

? players online

Portal 3???

• Content Count:  2947

What do you guys think Yes No?

Why or why not?

I personally would love a new portal game but I just cant imagine what else they could do. Chell was released into a wheat field and thats it. They left it perfectly to either leave it as is or make another portal.

The Escapist : News : Valve: No PlayStation Move or 3D Support Until Portal 3

Just a read about if portal 3 will ever be made.

and 1 more that "possibly" Valve is done single player games

The Escapist : News : Portal 2 "Probably" Valve's Single-Player Swan Song

I dont want to bring in Half life into this Thread no offense. I would like honest opinons of do you think there will be a portal 3 why or why not?

• Content Count:  16

I think its quite nessesary to talk about half-life when talking about portal since its actually the same universe. I suspect if valve did aperture to be part of the halflife universe they will integrate it into halflife 2 ep 3 one way or the other.. even in episode 2 you see the aperture logo on a huge cargo ship during a cutscene.

Frankly i have not yet played portal 2 yet so I can't really add any more than that to the subjet :p

• Like 1

• Content Count:  833

I don't think there should be a portal 3 since they pretty much have done wathever they could do with the game i don't see what new stuff they could add to the new one and it would just be redundant.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

There's a chance of Portal 3 imo.

For all we know, the ending part outside of the laboratory could be just another test chamber featuring Aperture Science's Shower Curtain Sphere Designed Hologram Simulation Projector.67621DC06DC9885C9D466F8305997E7CE66F6B23

• Like 1

There's a chance of Portal 3 imo.

For all we know, the ending part outside of the laboratory could be just another test chamber featuring Aperture Science's Shower Curtain Sphere Designed Hologram Simulation Projector.67621DC06DC9885C9D466F8305997E7CE66F6B23

I totally agree with you there. I know can just think that she made this as just another test chamber to make a "fake outside" .

• Content Count:  2238

I totally agree with you there. I know can just think that she made this as just another test chamber to make a "fake outside" .

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the end. I don't believe you're really outside.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1166

I actually think that there is a fair chance of a sequel. The original Portal was more of a cult hit, in my opinion. With Portal 2, Valve was able to reel in the average Joe gamer, and after such a fantastic display, they can cash out on it easily with a third installment. They can just ride the popularity wave, get in and out in a breeze, and end up with a nice heap of money.

On the other hand, there's no denying that the Half-Life series is Valve's cash cow, so to speak, and I think they want to get that over with next. Plus, they just love throwing in little connections between the Portal/HL "worlds", and I didn't notice any tie-ins. Those would potentially come in through Portal 3.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread