? servers

? players online

best zombie mod gun combo?

• Content Count:  950

Both have obvious flaws.

The shotgun has an open shell-ejector, and so in wet/muddy conditions it would jam easily, and firing that fast would potentially destroy the weapon.

Urban warfare isn't always clean...

The pistol (OBVIOUSLY) is far too powerful. There's a pistol like this on S:SoC called "Big Ben," and it is modified to fire rifle rounds. Even on that it can't fire accurately for ****.

zombie mod is for a game not real life :mad::sneaky2::angry::closedeyes:!!11!@£$:mad::mad:

..So?

It's my job to disappoint and bring people to reality.

reality is not needed here, please move on to your next thread to ruin peoples fun 8[

NEVAR!!! *drops a reality nuke*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

dammit those nukes are worse than rick ashley doing 2 boys 1 cup with tay zonda !1

• Content Count:  1933

In reality shotguns arnt great for fighting off a zombie horde. Yes their powerfull and can even take limbs off but their also grossly inacurate and a headshot is reletivly unlikly. Its made even more unlikely by the fact that to use shotguns effectively you need to be fairly close to your target, if your target is a walking corpse moaning at you can wanting to take a nice bite out of your forearm your shooting is going to become very panicd and eratic.

The best combo would likley to me a M1 Garand, Colt 45 and a machete.

Why? Because...

1. The M1 Garand is accurate, powerful and fairly easy to use

2.The Colt, though inaccurate can be a great backup weapon and is fairly realiable.

3.The machete is light, easy to handle and has more uses than putting down the undead.

And always remember- Blades dont need reloading

:wink:

Sol

• Content Count:  180

I'd lug around an M2 .50 until I found somewhere nice to sit back and pick the zombies off.

stryker6b.jpg

All the limb and head removal power I need.

A magnum for my pistol, since it's the stopping power that is needed; if one shot can tear their head off, then hey, who really needs a 20 round clip? (Unless it is in zombie mod in which case, I might need something that fires a little faster.) (That .60 cal is - if only barely - impractical.)

44magRevolver.jpg

And maybe a katana for melee. The machete gets a bit too close for my immune system to feel safe in the presence of those infected zombies!

katana.jpg

Edited by Lemmings19
Grammar correction.

• Content Count:  935

Both have obvious flaws.

The shotgun has an open shell-ejector, and so in wet/muddy conditions it would jam easily, and firing that fast would potentially destroy the weapon

They said something about anti-jam in the video. Anyone remember what it is?

Reply to Thread