? servers

? players online

Headset microphone

• Content Count:  762

It really depends on how many dB your computer emits.. If your computer is considered 'loud' or it is vibrating because of the fans (this doesn't have to be a lot) it will transform into static if you use a jack-headset (what you call plug'n'play).. If you use USB you won't have as much static..

If you have a sound card (no not the motherboard) the chance of you having a lot of noise/vibrations or even having an electrical current running through, isn't as high, and you would be better off with a jack-headset.. If you are insecure, just go with a USB headset..

80% of headsets, be it jack or USB, are plug'n'play, where you won't have to install any software to get it to work.. Hence, there is a difference between plug'n'play and jack.. Thank you :p

Thx alot, il just take the USB ones :d

• Content Count:  571

I've had better experience with USB Headsets :)

It seems like a toss up between the two... Clearchat looks to be lighter and more fragile, but more comfortable. Premium stereo looks bulkier and seems like it would emit better sound quality.

• Content Count:  3299

So far my g35 hasn't had any issues with any games, but im sure that even if it does have issues the game or the g35 driver will be updated to fix it shortly

And by soundcard i mean not a shitty onboard one but rather one like creative etc is what i mean. If you have a shitty builtin soundcard you wont get very good sound from your plug and play no matter the headset. Where usb is sorta built in soundcard etc

• Content Count:  4960

Hate myself for buying a USB headset :d

Now i can't listen to my iPod with it.

I think it's decent quality, but it would have been the same with a plug in.

It's how you will use it and what computer u have ^^

Good luck! and remember, you can't get quality for free :d

Reply to Thread