? servers

? players online

I'm leaving SG

• Content Count:  4550

I honestly have never known a person to care about player complaints being rejected or marked as no proof whatever years after they were made still. (How does this make me corrupt btw?) Usually a person posts them and then forgets about them. Not that it matters but whatever I marked it as, I probably had a reason.

Also one admin complaint where I didn't tag up. Link lol? Was I an AO+ at the time? You don't need to then. Also if I was undercover and did it then I can't put tags on until after can I?

Sooooo...

• Content Count:  494

I honestly have never known a person to care about player complaints being rejected or marked as no proof whatever years after they were made still. (How does this make me corrupt btw?) Usually a person posts them and then forgets about them. Not that it matters but whatever I marked it as, I probably had a reason.

Because. It doesn't matter whether it was a meaningless mic spam or someone screaming the n word at every player who talks over the mic, and whether it was 5 minutes or 5 years ago. Its still someone breaking the rules which I always tried my hardest to uphold, because they were put in place to make our.....well, no longer mine as well....your, your community, a better place. I took it personal when someone came in and broke the rules and made it a less enjoyable experience for everyone else in somewhere that I considered my home. I will always take it personally that those people got off scot free for the desecration they performed upon what was all of ours home.

Also one admin complaint where I didn't tag up. Link lol? Was I an AO+ at the time? You don't need to then. Also if I was undercover and did it then I can't put tags on until after can I?

You were yellow at the time I believe. But, as far as I and the public playerbase had been made aware, admins even of that level were required to wear tags when they used admin abilities, even undercover. Or at the very least, change their name and attach the tags directly after. You did neither, which is why I reported it.

Sooooo...

So,yea. That be my answers.

• Content Count:  1765

Wait...

Spartan is corrupt because you couldn't provide good enough proof of a rule breaker and for not adding his tags after using his admin powers?

Seriously... wtf?

Perhaps, you do need to leave. You've been gaming too much.

Peace.

• Content Count:  3791

1 life down, 12 more to go. :)

C ya man, I liked playing with you on Atix Helicopter, always a laugh :)

Good luck with whatever comes your way.

Ah, there you are Bubbles. I mean, Supa.

No, he's corrupt because, yes, for not adding his tags, because I've seen him ban someone with little to no cause 3-4 times, none of which I can prove since I didn't record it since I just generally didn't care since they were being douches(with in the rules, however).

And there was enough proof. The links to the video's on the crap site I was using broke after a day though and Spartan always tagged them as "denied" because it took him at least a day to check them out, and he never viewed them again after I fixed them.

• Content Count:  1765

Ah, there you are Bubbles. I mean, Supa.

No, he's corrupt because, yes, for not adding his tags, because I've seen him ban someone with little to no cause 3-4 times, none of which I can prove since I didn't record it since I just generally didn't care since they were being douches(with in the rules, however).

And there was enough proof. The links to the video's on the crap site I was using broke after a day though and Spartan always tagged them as "denied" because it took him at least a day to check them out, and he never viewed them again after I fixed them.

Bubbles? What are you off on now?

Spartan isn't corrupt, get over yourself.

You've provided ZERO proof about anything.

• Content Count:  4550

Urgh. I have no real motivation to win over an argument with someone who's gona leave anyway and in the end I don't really care. I can hardly remember what you're on about and if it makes you feel better just call me corrupt. God forbid I ban people for breaking rules, then answer their appeals and don't wear a tag once maybe. Who knows. I can't even remember it.

But seriously, don't take life to seriously (see what i did dar)... A gaming community is meant for fun. Have you opinion on me and carry it like a burden if you must but chances are you'll forget about this place and move on, as everyone does.

Good luck wherever you go.

• Like 2

Urgh. I have no real motivation to win over an argument with someone who's gona leave anyway and in the end I don't really care. I can hardly remember what you're on about and if it makes you feel better just call me corrupt. God forbid I ban people for breaking rules, then answer their appeals and don't wear a tag once maybe. Who knows. I can't even remember it.

But seriously, don't take life to seriously (see what i did dar)... A gaming community is meant for fun. Have you opinion on me and carry it like a burden if you must but chances are you'll forget about this place and move on, as everyone does.

Good luck wherever you go.

Thank you for that Spartan. Despite me still thinking you're corrupt, to you as well.

And I'll never forget SG. It was my home for several years. No doubt I'll forget many of the players here, but I'll never forget the community. And, I'll never carry my opinion of you as a burden. Only three people in life have ever burdened me with my opinion of them. Opinions are exactly that, opinions. They come and go like sand.

Reply to Thread