? servers

? players online

I'm leaving SG

• Content Count:  2103

Your point? I never wear a tag and ban people for no reason all the time. You're just now realizing this?

At least you didn't figure out my master plan of stealing everyone's credit card numbers when they donate...

Am I the only one that noticed this?

• Content Count:  4198

[YOUTUBE]sfrTAt_m1po[/YOUTUBE]

Good riddance you whiny, self-righteous, pompous, arrogant little twat. I'm glad to see the back of you and your sense of entitlement. I could stand Dracula and his neo-nazi ideologies, I could stand Neji and his piss-poor excuse for 'trolling', I could even stand Omar and his "almost getting laid" stories, but you are everything I hate in a person and I'd like to see you follow through with this leaving thread and never come back. Oh, and don't forget to take your butthurt with you.

The fact that once I sent you the reapply PM you messaged me back with this dumb-struck attitude and genuine disbelief that you didn't get through made so much blood rush to my head at once in anger that I almost passed out. It must have clearly been that every SA+ was out to get you (especially Spartan). You've already said yourself that you were inactive so what else can our admins judge you off if you don't even bother to make an effort to get noticed?

I hope one day you'll have an epiphany and grow out of your severely childish ways, but I for one will be glad to show you the door. Goodbye.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  494

[YOUTUBE]sfrTAt_m1po[/YOUTUBE]

Good riddance you whiny, self-righteous, pompous, arrogant little twat. I'm glad to see the back of you and your sense of entitlement. I could stand Dracula and his neo-nazi ideologies, I could stand Neji and his piss-poor excuse for 'trolling', I could even stand Omar and his "almost getting laid" stories, but you are everything I hate in a person and I'd like to see you follow through with this leaving thread and never come back. Oh, and don't forget to take your butthurt with you.

The fact that once I sent you the reapply PM you messaged me back with this dumb-struck attitude and genuine disbelief that you didn't get through made so much blood rush to my head at once in anger that I almost passed out. It must have clearly been that every SA+ was out to get you (especially Spartan). You've already said yourself that you were inactive so what else can our admins judge you off if you don't even bother to make an effort to get noticed?

I hope one day you'll have an epiphany and grow out of your severely childish ways, but I for one will be glad to show you the door. Goodbye.

I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions. I just wish yours wasn't filled with bull shit. It is sad that someone in a position of power can not realize the difference between pride, and arrogance, as well as true maturity, and a mock attempt which rings off as immaturity. I hope that in the years to come, you too can grow, and realize the error in your ways Huwajux.

"You've already said yourself that you were inactive so what else can our admins judge you off if you don't even bother to make an effort to get noticed?"

Because all of the notches against me besides my recent inactivity are from almost two years ago. Except the past 4-5 months, I've been extremely active. That's roughly 1 year, 3 months, I've been active, that they've had time to "notice".

And my reputation still hasn't changed though I've shown the utmost maturity and professionalism to EVERYONE at all times since then. That was my epiphany.

@ Labarr, Of course I remember you bro :) We need to keep in contact on steam man.

• Content Count:  2103

Dude, if the admins had no idea who you were, they are going to judge you off of your record. They did the same for everyone, not just you. I was denied because some of the admin didn't know who I was, but they didn't vote no because i don't have any bans or other offences. They just didn't vote.

You might have been able to right this wrong by staying active. Truthfully, I have only seen you in the servers a few times lately, and I play a lot, but making this thread eliminated any chance you had left.

You have no one to blame but yourself, bro. It's not Spartan's fault and it's not Hawa's fault, it's your fault. You got banned in the first place, you went inactive, and now you overreacted.

See ya in hell, bro.

Oh, and P.S. I did enjoy playing with you back in the day, and it is sad to see you leave

• Content Count:  494

Take care TFZH :O

Holy corn fritter shitting zombie jesus!! :O Leon!! I haven't seen you in ages man. Where the hell have you been.

@ Octavarium. I like how I've always noticed you in server, always been nice to you, and now your instantly jumping to suck the admins dick and be like "Yea, bull shit, rarely seen you round before".

We've played together over 100 times. Literally, 100 times.

Reply to Thread