? servers

? players online

I'm leaving SG

• Content Count:  4198

I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions. I just wish yours wasn't filled with bull shit. It is sad that someone in a position of power can not realize the difference between pride, and arrogance, as well as true maturity, and a mock attempt which rings off as immaturity. I hope that in the years to come, you too can grow, and realize the error in your ways Huwajux.

Oh my God you're a tool. I would almost find it funny if it weren't so sad.

Because all of the notches against me besides my recent inactivity are from almost two years ago. Except the past 4-5 months, I've been extremely active. That's roughly 1 year, 3 months, I've been active, that they've had time to "notice".

And my reputation still hasn't changed though I've shown the utmost maturity and professionalism to EVERYONE at all times since then. That was my epiphany.

You clearly weren't active enough, we changed the admin system so that we could get more eyes on candidates (a LOT more eyes, mind you), and despite the fact a shitload of admins called you out, your over-inflated ego caused you to simply reject the fact that you could fail at anything and in turn you responded by stating that the administration here lack the capability to act professionally.

I'd post the PMs so people can see why I'm so sick of you, but I daren't stoop that low.

You're pathetic. Kindly fuck off.

• Content Count:  494

Take care bro, I'll always remember the fun we had in ze and mg. Keep it real.

And you should have hopped on vent more often, we play lol a fuck load :)

I did man, everyone was always busy though so after a while I stopped checking.

@ Huwajux, put your fucking money where your mouth is and post them then. I've said nothing I'm ashamed of.

• Content Count:  4198

@ Huwajux, put your fucking money where your mouth is and post them then. I've said nothing I'm ashamed of.

It's not your integrity I'm worried about.

• Content Count:  1025

Sup everyone. Your friendly famous zombie hunter here.

So, before I start, lets get one thing straight. This is not for attention, this isn't a "trollololol" thread, and please, keep the flames to a minimum. This thread is simply me expressing my feelings towards this community over the years, and saying good bye to the community and the players, trolls, dicks, awesome people, "oldfags", "newfags", and everyone else. That being said, on with the show.

I thought you wanted to keep flames to a minimum... why are you lashing out/instigating further? :trollface:

• Content Count:  3299

I already have you on steam and i added you on lol, either ill hit you up or just message me and well game

• Content Count:  985

I don't know why you all are responding the way you are. You just say "bye" then there is no satisfaction for him seeing you rage.

Anyhow, peace out TFZH, it's been a good one.

• Content Count:  2132

You're so clearly just madbro.

Oh my God you're a tool. I would almost find it funny if it weren't so sad.

Well you have been replaced; I don't need anyone now. When I delete you maybe I'll stop feeling so bad. Go make some new disaster; that's what I'm counting on. You're someone else's problem. Now I only want you gone.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread