? servers

? players online

I'm leaving SG

• Content Count:  3725

I couldn't be bothered to read through this thread.

Why post a leaving thread? I am sorry but the only people that should be posting these are AO+.

Now I have no issues with you and wish you the best of luck, but keep this shit to pms and steam messages, I can tell you more then 80% or more do not really care if you leave or go.

People suck either way you meet cool kids you meet assholes but guess what its life, dont go blabbing to everyone you are leaving just go, these damn threads are just to get attention.

Take Care,

GT

• Like 5

• Content Count:  494

I couldn't be bothered to read through this thread.

Why post a leaving thread? I am sorry but the only people that should be posting these are AO+.

Now I have no issues with you and wish you the best of luck, but keep this shit to pms and steam messages, I can tell you more then 80% or more do not really care if you leave or go.

People suck either way you meet cool kids you meet assholes but guess what its life, dont go blabbing to everyone you are leaving just go, these damn threads are just to get attention.

Take Care,

GT

I posted it because I've been here for a long time, since waaayy back in ZM times. A fair amount of the community does know me, for better or for worse. I would agree with you if I was a "no body", who's only been here 3 months, but I believe I am slightly, slightly, above that, as I have made a name for myself over the years in various ways to various people.

Plus, its easier to construct a thread than repeat the same thing to 50 some people, barely even half of which I have on steam.

I thought you wanted to keep flames to a minimum... why are you lashing out/instigating further? :trollface:

When I'm jumped, I don't back down. I wouldn't make a very good army grunt if I did, now would I?

Anyways, this is my last post. Clock just struck 12 when I started writing this, and I'm kicking off to bed. Thank you to all the well wishers, fuck you to Huwajux and Crimson, and Goodbye and fairwell to all the rest.

Best of luck in life to all of you. It really has been an absolute pleasure, and I damn well expect to see some of you in the future lol.

Now, if an admin likes, go ahead and lock this. Anyone else who wishes to continue a conversation with me, wish me well, or wish me to hell, may add me on steam friends. From this point forward, I'm gone from SG, and will not read anything else posted in this thread.

Edit: Last thought just as I was re-reading the thread for the last time.

@ Troy, fucking rights you will!! xD Love you man :) Re-add me if you ever removed me. We gotta talk sometime soon. I miss when we talked man.

@ Huwajux

It's not your integrity I'm worried about.

Thats what I thought.

Last but not least. I will NOT be joining GamersTalk AKA TNS. Those guys are a bunch of fucking rejects, rule breakers, and mis fits. I may have been rejected by some, as we all are, but I am not a worthless white trash hilly billy speed hacker like them.

Farewell! Its been a blast :)

Edited by The Famous Zombie Hunter

• Content Count:  3791

I suppose everyone is entitled to their opinions. I just wish yours wasn't filled with bull shit. It is sad that someone in a position of power can not realize the difference between pride, and arrogance, as well as true maturity, and a mock attempt which rings off as immaturity. I hope that in the years to come, you too can grow, and realize the error in your ways Huwajux.

"You've already said yourself that you were inactive so what else can our admins judge you off if you don't even bother to make an effort to get noticed?"

Because all of the notches against me besides my recent inactivity are from almost two years ago. Except the past 4-5 months, I've been extremely active. That's roughly 1 year, 3 months, I've been active, that they've had time to "notice".

And my reputation still hasn't changed though I've shown the utmost maturity and professionalism to EVERYONE at all times since then. That was my epiphany.

@ Labarr, Of course I remember you bro :) We need to keep in contact on steam man.

I just want to point something out, none of the SA's+ marked you on what happened 2 years ago, if they did guess what, we wouldn't have any admins.

Reading your posts my view on you has completely changed, your so stuck up it's unbelievable.

Fuck off.

• Content Count:  2103

Holy corn fritter shitting zombie jesus!! :O Leon!! I haven't seen you in ages man. Where the hell have you been.

@ Octavarium. I like how I've always noticed you in server, always been nice to you, and now your instantly jumping to suck the admins dick and be like "Yea, bull shit, rarely seen you round before".

We've played together over 100 times. Literally, 100 times.

I know we used to play together a lot, but LATELY I really haven't seen you much at all. You where a good player, though, but making this thread was stupid. I wasn't "jumping to the admin's" side. I was stating the fact that you are trying to argue a point in which you no longer have any chance of winning because of the way you are acting. And then you go and say that there are higher ups out to get yiu or just plain corrupt? Thats not gonna win you any points.

My bottom line is, if you really cared, you would have stuck around and tried to change people's veiws from bad to good. Like i said, I USED to play with you a lot, im not saying i didn't, and i had nothing but respect for you back then. But lately, I think i have seen you on a couple times, but not very much. And now making this thread killed any chance you had, so why keep arguing? Theres no point.

• Content Count:  1765

You've been here a while so your entitled to think your more important? HAHA yeah and Niko is a cool guy too.

WTF is tagging up to use admin?

GL with life, even though you may pop into ZE/MG (thought you were leaving? VERY REDUNDANT).

I like penis in my asshole from time to time.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread