? servers

? players online

Previous topic was not by me.

• Content Count:  25

I have had severeal accounts on different sites hacked lately and I have found that they have wrote weird stuff on forums and to different people. But I appologize for the somewhat or maybe startling topic, but I most certainly didn't write it.

• Content Count:  2553

Do you only use one computer? If so it could be a virus, something similar happened to me so I suggest changing your passwords on a different computer and then running a scan.

I doubt a hacker would leave your password as it is.

Do you only use one computer? If so it could be a virus, something similar happened to me so I suggest changing your passwords on a different computer and then running a scan.

I doubt a hacker would leave your password as it is.

A virus(or a worm) can take in any piece of information it is programmed for.

But I still strongly suggest using another computer to change your account, and then run a full scan for any malicious software on both of the computers that you use.

• Content Count:  2105

here im going to be the 1st to say this just to get it out of the way I call bull shit and if you did save your pass word on a public computer then that could of been what happend and if this is just another "troll" thread then congrats to you you got me

• Like 2

Reply to Thread