? servers

? players online

Post your funny joke (PRIZE)

• Content Count:  657

Speaking about immigrants and wishes:

There's 3 guys; a mexican, a black guy, and a white guy walking and they stumble upon a lamp sitting on the ground. They decide to rub it and a genie comes out.

"I shall grant you each one wish!" says the genie.

First the mexican goes up to wish; "I wish for the mexicans to be back in mexico."

"Done!" says the genie and the mexican poofs away.

Next the black guy makes his wish; "I wish all the african americans were back in Africa!"

"Done!" says the genie and the black guy poofs away.

Next is the white guys turn, so he thinks for a second and then speaks, "well if the mexicans are back in Mexico, and the black people are back in Africa... then I guess I'll have a coke."

Bonus: What movie is this from?

Boondock Saints

What's Irish and stays out all night?

PA-TIO FURNITURE!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1262

A farmer wanted to have his hens serviced, so he went to the market looking for a rooster. He was hoping he could get a special rooster - one that would service all of his many hens. When he told this to the market vendor, the vendor replied, "I have just the rooster for you. Henry here is the horniest rooster you will ever see!"

So the farmer took Henry back to the farm. Before setting him loose in the hen house, though, he gave Henry a little pep talk. "Henry," he said, "I'm counting on you to do your stuff."

And without a word, Henry strutted into the henhouse.

Henry was as fast as he was furious, mounting each hen like a thunderbolt. There was much squawking and many feathers flying, until Henry had finished having his way with each hen. But Henry didn't stop there. Henry went into the barn and mounted all of the horses, one by one, and still at the same frantic pace.

Then he went to the pig house, where he did the same.

The farmer, watching all of this with disbelief cried out, "Stop, Henry! You'll kill yourself!"

But Henry continued, seeking out each farm animal in the same manner.

Well, the next morning, the farmer looked out and saw Henry lying there on his lawn. His legs were up in the air, his eyes rolled back, and his long tongue hanging out. A vulture was already circling above Henry.

The farmer walked up to Henry saying, "Oh you poor thing, look what you did, you've gone and killed yourself. I warned you little buddy."

"Shhhhhhh," Henry whispered, "the vulture's getting closer."

• Like 8

• Content Count:  131

so thats how you guys do it? post jokes to win the 2$ and when its over fk that im not posting!!?? lol just kidding ;0 its only 2$ ill do another event soon but not jokes this time and bigger prize

Reply to Thread