? servers

? players online

Post your funny joke (PRIZE)

• Content Count:  421

so theres this kid that lives on a farm, he wakes up one morning and goes downstairs for breakfast and his mom tells him he needs to tend to the animals in the barn before he can eat, this of course ticks him off a bit so he does so rather angrily and goes back into the house and sees a bowl of cereal with no milk in it sitting on the table, so he ask his mom where are his bacon and eggs, his mom tells him that she saw him kick the chicken so he cant have eggs for a week, she also saw him kick the pig, so he gets no bacon for a week, she saw him hit the cow as well so he gets no milk for a week. a few minutes later his dad come walking down the stairs and kicks the cat out of the way...the boy grins, looks at his mom and says "should you tell him or should i?"

• Like 4

• Content Count:  6213

A teacher asks her class, “If there are 5 birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?”

She calls on little Johnny. He replies, ”None, they all fly away with the first gun shot”

The teacher replies “The correct answer is 4, but I like your thinking.”

Then Little Johnny says “I have a question for YOU. There are three women sitting on a bench having ice cream: One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?”

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, “Well I suppose the one that’s gobbled down the top and sucked the cone”

To which Little Johnny replied, “The correct answer is the one with the wedding ring on, but I like your thinking.”

• Like 9

Reply to Thread