? servers

? players online

Car Insurance

• Content Count:  1980

Was gonna originally post this the Questions section but decided otherwise.

Anyway, My lease on my Acura is about to expire and the fact that I'm growing up. My parents are refusing to pay for me for anything I'm deciding to buy a '08 Civic (Yes I know pussy car). I just wanted to ask a quick question on how much does Insurance typically cost? My parents used to pay for my old car and the other 2.

I tried all those insurance websites but in the end they just stole my email address and stole my personal info. I'd just like a rough estimate of what it would cost.

• Content Count:  3736

Probably going to be a decent amount, my Motorcycle insurance costs 360 dollars a year.

Are you kidding?? you call that a decent amount?? Try to be insured on your own for the first time at 18 years old.. it cost in the neighborhood of 5000 a year!!! My premium is now down to like 1500 a year but I dont have a the best driving record..

it depends on age, sex, driving, accident and ticket history and the car itself (old, new , alarm, HP, convertible, alarm/security etc...)

I would guess your looking at 150-400 a month.. depending on these factors..

• Content Count:  131

not 350 per month. i have 2 bros and were 3 to be registered on the same car for insurance and it costs us about 1750 per year both sides covered. but then again it depends on what info you give them.

Reply to Thread