? servers

? players online

Car Insurance

• Content Count:  1082

what do you ride and what all does that cover? medical, repairs, replacement etc

A 2001 Kawasaki Ninja 250R, got it used. Insurance covers medical, repairs, roadside assistance, etc... it was pretty much the 2nd best insurance coverage they had (Progressive).

• Content Count:  1980

get a job?

I have a job and its only a 8k car. I just don't get how its going to be 350 a month. stupid insurance quotes. I guess I'm going to actually have to talk to a human for a real quote.

• Content Count:  2645

I have a job and its only a 8k car. I just don't get how its going to be 350 a month. stupid insurance quotes. I guess I'm going to actually have to talk to a human for a real quote.

You do understand that insurance quotes are affected by some various factors, (at least over here) here are a few, such as the age of the driver; young drivers are typically put under a 'high risk' category here, so they end up paying more for insurance, whilst older drivers pay less; the litre size of the engine, and how old the car is.

• Content Count:  4960

You do understand that insurance quotes are affected by some various factors, (at least over here) here are a few, such as the age of the driver; young drivers are typically put under a 'high risk' category here, so they end up paying more for insurance, whilst older drivers pay less; the litre size of the engine, and how old the car is.

Young drivers around Belgium pay around $1000, just because they are a 'higher risk'.

We can ask our parents to put the second car on their insurance so we only pay around $500

• Content Count:  3791

In the UK we pay around £2000 a year for new drivers, (Car) (Around $3.6k) I found an awesome quote for my aprilia 125cc bike though, £400 a year, BARGAIN!

Reply to Thread