? servers

? players online

hey jupiter

• Content Count:  2661

Ps- Yes I'm skinny I make no effort to hide that (actually would say I'm lean). However I highly doubt that I could be beaten up by you. From looking at your profile (aka Silentfaith, you are a wannabe-MP POG FAGGOT, who wishes they had what it takes to be infantry LOL)

Yes those shades are gay but you wouldn't believe the attention it got me from the opposite sex, not that you would know what a vagina feels like from the inside. Go look up "peacocking" hahaha

Also, yes I do have a large penis. Anyone who is 18 and older who wants to see it I will link you to my LPSG.org account. I LOVE showing it off

Anyways the fact that you're so butthurt you had to take time out of your day to pubically call me out (or inflate my ego) leads me to believe that I have successfully trolled you. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR NON-GETTING-LAID ACTIVITIES

U mad bro?

Mazel Tov

• Like 15
Edited by Jewpiter

• Content Count:  3791

Ps- Yes I'm skinny I make no effort to hide that (actually would say I'm lean). However I highly doubt that I could be beaten up by you. From looking at your profile (aka Silentfaith, you are a wannabe-MP POG FAGGOT, who wishes they had what it takes to be infantry LOL)

Yes those shades are gay but you wouldn't believe the attention it got me from the opposite sex, not that you would know what a vagina feels like from the inside. Go look up "peacocking" hahaha

Also, yes I do have a large penis. Anyone who is 18 and older who wants to see it I will link you to my LPSG.org account. I LOVE showing it off

Anyways the fact that you're so butthurt you had to take time out of your day to pubically call me out (or inflate my ego) leads me to believe that I have successfully trolled you. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR NON-GETTING-LAID ACTIVITIES

U mad bro?

Mazel Tov

link me?

Serious.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4799

There is a way to get to jewpiter. Dr.Freeman showed us how.

This however is not it. Nice try tho. Now get out.

-----------------

also, he doesnt look too skinny to me. With his glasses and shirt he looks much like a person who doesnt give a fuck what people think of him.

Edited by SilentGuns

Reply to Thread