? servers

? players online

BF: Bad Company

• Content Count:  4354

I know Raven and Myself will be getting this. And i bet litkey will too.

But I wanted to know if any one else here was going to be picking this up since it's coming out next month.

I am not a large EA fan. I think they really jacked up BF after Vietnam. And i am afraid this may be like 2142 was. It came out of now where and was here, and people were like what a new BF game. Well BC is kinda the same. Did not hear anything about a new game, and then bang We have a new BF gaming and its coming out in a few months.

Any one else feel this way? I mean i will buy it since i have with every BF title out. But i am just hoping and praying it does not suck.

http://badcompany.ea.com/

• Content Count:  6712

I saw a review of it on "Gamer TV" and it looked quite good. I might buy it on the PC because BF2 was a good laugh.

• Content Count:  950

I saw a review of it on "Gamer TV" and it looked quite good. I might buy it on the PC because BF2 was a good laugh.

bad company is for the consoles only, bf3 will be coming to the pc

• Content Count:  1755

Actually BF2 and BF2142 did pretty good though their are problems with them. I thought they were fun. They are coming out with BF3 next year I think the new battlefield game that is for free will keep us occupied until the release of BF3 which I can not wait for :drool: :001_wub: :w00t: :thumbup:

• Content Count:  950

I have no clue. Man the free one better be worth it!!!!

But I heard it's not all free. How they will make money is that you have to pay for weapon upgrades or something.

ill gladly run around with a knife or a shovel

Reply to Thread