? servers

? players online

My css glitch D:

• Content Count:  405

Apparently, whenever I use my css skins from gamebanana.com, my css text starts glitching. When I look at enemies, all it says is Enemy:, where is would normally say the players name. When I loop at teammates, it says Friend: Health: (player name). I tried removing all my skins from gamebanana, but the text is still glitched. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

• Content Count:  405

lol i tried reinstalling but it didnt work. Am i supposed to reinstall using the remove programs thing in the control panel or do i delete local content from the steam library

• Content Count:  2085

lol i tried reinstalling but it didnt work. Am i supposed to reinstall using the remove programs thing in the control panel or do i delete local content from the steam library

Verify Local Content.

• Content Count:  618

do you remember which files you had to replace when installing the skins? usually its the materials, models, and sounds folder under C:/ program files/ steam /steamapps/ (your username)/ counter strike source/ css

just delete the material, models, and sounds folder and then launch css and connect to a server. that should give you back regular css.

Reply to Thread