? servers

? players online

Want to make some extra cash?

• Content Count:  3791

So, you want to make some extra cash? Want to know the best way without spending a dime?

Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate Marketing works by registering your self to a product, this product can be anything you like, from books to clothes to electronic items. Once registered to a product, you get paid commission for selling the product. Commission can be from 5% all the way to 80% on some products! (Click bank products)

Basically, a company pays you for selling their product, simple ay? It really is...

Here are some websites I use;

Clickbank (US $ but can still be used) 5-80% Commission

Amazon Associates (£, same as above can still be used) 5-9% Commission

In my blog I write articles about what affiliate marketing in, how you can use it and how YOU can make money.

---

Check my sig for link or I can PM you.

---

If you have any questions, just reply!

Edited by Tweezy

• Content Count:  930

I used to affiliate for an online clothes store I frequently visit offering 10% commission but no one shops online for clothes except me lol.

I used to affiliate for an online clothes store I frequently visit offering 10% commission but no one shops online for clothes except me lol.

Did you make any money from it?

• Content Count:  2661

Recently branched my sites out into affiliate marketing. Has added a nice chunk of change to my business. I now make nearly $2,000 a month on my website with 0 hours of work. It basically just prints money for me.

Oh and your claims of 5% to 80% only apply to SOME digital products on clickbank. The big swinging dick of Affiliate Marketing is Amazon Associates and its a tiered system of compensation starting off at 4% then to 6% then to 6.5% (kindle products get 15%) To sell into the 6.5% range you need to refer something like 30 items which is a ridiculously high amount. Some people swear by affiliate marketing but to be honest, you need an established site with good daily traffic to even begin to start seeing rewards as most conversion rates are less than 1%

• Like 1

Recently branched my sites out into affiliate marketing. Has added a nice chunk of change to my business. I now make nearly $2,000 a month on my website with 0 hours of work. It basically just prints money for me.

Oh and your claims of 5% to 80% only apply to SOME digital products on clickbank. The big swinging dick of Affiliate Marketing is Amazon Associates and its a tiered system of compensation starting off at 4% then to 6% then to 6.5% (kindle products get 15%) To sell into the 6.5% range you need to refer something like 30 items which is a ridiculously high amount. Some people swear by affiliate marketing but to be honest, you need an established site with good daily traffic to even begin to start seeing rewards as most conversion rates are less than 1%

Lil question, did you find any of the articles helpful?

How many people have tried this then? The easiest way to make some extra cash is to write some Articles that people will find helpful, then just stick advertisement around a blog and advertise! A weeks worth of work could turn into a "Money Printer" as Jewpiter explained in his above post!

Reply to Thread