? servers

? players online

I bought myself a birthday present!

• Content Count:  136

Just in time for some nice summer riding..I went out and bought a 2005 Honda Shadow 750cc. This thing kicks my ass since the only other bike I have riden is the Harley sporty 883 which is nothing compared to this. Its sooo pretty. :001_tt1:

0509081303.jpg

Now I'm just waiting for my leathers to come in the mail and then I have to go take the stupid driving exam to get my license.:angry:

My gear is so girly.

hci15-white-pink.jpg

icbmbshllpnts07-1.jpg

icwmnkttyjkt07.jpg

Spetsnaz wont ride with me cuz he refuses to ride in the bitch seat. :001_tt2:

Haha, owned. :w00t:

Looks nice, though. Make sure it stays looking that nice. Would hate to see it with scratches. :wink:

Yeah I'm gonna try real hard not to mess it up. My former next door neighbor had a sweet lowride harley that the idiot parked behind my mothers car while the grass was being cut in our apartment complex to avoid getting grass on it, and of course my mother couldn't see it and backed right over the bike. He was soo pissed, but the insurance company didn't make us pay anything since it was his own mistake and he was parked in a fire lane. :thumbup1:

well WHAT A COINCIDENCE

pimg0097pt0.jpg

:thumbup1:

what the hell! you is copying me! though im going to bet i probably look better on it than you:001_tt2:

i need to take the windshield off like on yours, i think it looks better that way.

• Content Count:  3440

Sure.. you had to rub it in..

I just sold one of my bikes..

However.. I'm in the process of restoring my first street bike

a '77 Honda CB550 Four Basically the grandfather of the bike you just bought..

I'll take some pics and post them as I go..

As for your new bike congrats!

You can't look cool when you're wearing gear!

Are you kidding! There's nothing sexier than my gear. Once all the stuff gets here I'll have to take some pics to prove how sexy it is. :001_tt2:

grrr...I put a deposit down on the Honda Shadow... but I went back to the shop today and they had a 2007 Honda Rebel cmx 250 for 2,695, which is alot less than the Honda Shadow which would be 4,800. So now I can't choose:cursing:

A lot of people in the shop are saying I should get the Rebel as it would be easier for a girl to ride, but i dunno. Does anyone have some advice on this? I know the Shadow is sexier but :angry: can't choose.

Reply to Thread