? servers

? players online

'Proof' That Christianity is False

• Content Count:  3791

I don't believe in the bing bang because that first cell had to originate from somewhere. I'm a pre-middle-age Scandinavian and I do believe in Odin. The way I see it is when we die were gonna understand things we could not even imagine to the point where it all makes sense (or ascend to Asgard with Valkyries).

Just my 2 cents.

I don't believe in the bing bang because that first cell had to originate from somewhere. I'm a catholic and I do believe in God. The way I see it is when we die were gonna understand things we could not even imagine to the point where it all makes sense.

Just my 2 cents.

The Big Bang Theory has been proven, the Large Hadron Collider where they recreated a minature "Big bang" by sending particles into one another.

Also, I don't understand how people can believe in god when the book states;

Being Gay is wrong;

Incest is fine;

Raping is fine;

Having Multiple Wives is fine;

Murder is fine...

The list continues, if you want proof I'll give it to you. Also, religion is massively outdated into today's society, if anything remember what people once did in "God's Name" Religion was only there to fill in the blanks. Guess what, slowly but surely Science is filling them in.

Edited by Tweezy

• Content Count:  92

religion is fucked up and stupid. it has only caused problems their should be no god or holy savior, it's a load of shit. so what im saying is that if you are deep into religion fuck off because it is stupid.

By the way you have to make stuff happen you can't ask someone for it.

• Content Count:  431

I don't believe in the bing bang because that first cell had to originate from somewhere. I'm a catholic and I do believe in God. The way I see it is when we die were gonna understand things we could not even imagine to the point where it all makes sense.

Just my 2 cents.

Then where did god originate from?

just food for thought

-atheist all the way

Then where did god originate from?

just food for thought

-atheist all the way

their was a jesus christ but he did not have powers because their is evidence that people would let people who were buried or in a cave out of the hole or cave. also people thought it because another religion that originated before that thought that he had pwoers and wanted to dispose of him so he cant testify and change peoples minds.

• Content Count:  431

their was a jesus christ but he did not have powers because their is evidence that people would let people who were buried or in a cave out of the hole or cave. also people thought it because another religion that originated before that thought that he had pwoers and wanted to dispose of him so he cant testify and change peoples minds.

I know Jesus was a real person but wasn't he the son of god who created the universe, right? So where did he come from was my question

I know Jesus was a real person but wasn't he the son of god who created the universe, right? So where did he come from was my question

im not exactly sure what your saying. are you asking where god came from or where did his story originate.

• Content Count:  4799

Religion is ok as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, which a lot of religions do i'm afraid. Also I dislike athiests , they are as fucking annoying as the people they argue with . In my country people are not really athiests but simply they dont give a fuck about religion , which makes us one of the least religious people in the world . How about you join us?

• Like 3
Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  2167

The Big Bang Theory has been proven, the Large Hadron Collider where they recreated a minature "Big bang" by sending particles into one another.

[c=FF0000]S[/c][c=FF1400]o[/c][c=FF2800]u[/c][c=FF3C00]r[/c][c=FF5000]c[/c][c=FF6400]e[/c] [c=FF7800]p[/c][c=FF8C00]l[/c][c=FFA000]e[/c][c=FFB400]a[/c][c=FFC800]s[/c][c=FFDC00]e[/c][c=FFF000].[/c]

• Content Count:  227

God is real. Miracles are real. It's not about a religion, it's about your relationship with God.

Most people who see themselves as "nonreligious" still believe there is a higher up.

Reply to Thread