? servers

? players online

'Proof' That Christianity is False

• Content Count:  3791

where god came from not the story

God didn't come from anywhere because he doesn't exist! One easy fact to prove this; According to the Bible dinosaurs never existed.

@Chob

I can't remember where I heard what I said, but I've been unable to find any evidence, I'll take my comment back! :p

• Content Count:  2167

im not atheist i just dont like the idea or religion. i think silentguns is right and people should not give a big fuck about it.

[c=FF0000]Y[/c][c=FF1400]o[/c][c=FF2800]u[/c][c=FF3C00]'[/c][c=FF5000]r[/c][c=FF6400]e[/c] [c=FF7800]t[/c][c=FF8C00]h[/c][c=FFA000]e[/c] [c=FFB400]r[/c][c=FFC800]e[/c][c=FFDC00]a[/c][c=FFF000]s[/c][c=FFff00]o[/c][c=EBff00]n[/c] [c=D7ff00]p[/c][c=C3ff00]e[/c][c=9Bff00]o[/c][c=87ff00]p[/c][c=73ff00]l[/c][c=5Fff00]e[/c] [c=4Bff00]c[/c][c=37ff00]a[/c][c=23ff00]n[/c][c=0Fff00]'[/c][c=00ff00]t[/c] [c=00ff14]d[/c][c=00ff28]i[/c][c=00ff3C]s[/c][c=00ff50]c[/c][c=00ff64]u[/c][c=00ff78]s[/c][c=00ff8C]s[/c] [c=00ffA0]t[/c][c=00ffB4]h[/c][c=00ffC8]i[/c][c=00ffDC]s[/c] [c=00ffF0]t[/c][c=00ffff]o[/c][c=00F0ff]p[/c][c=00DCff]i[/c][c=00C8ff]c[/c][c=00B4ff].[/c]

• Content Count:  2553

[c=FF0000]Y[/c][c=FF1400]o[/c][c=FF2800]u[/c][c=FF3C00]'[/c][c=FF5000]r[/c][c=FF6400]e[/c] [c=FF7800]t[/c][c=FF8C00]h[/c][c=FFA000]e[/c] [c=FFB400]r[/c][c=FFC800]e[/c][c=FFDC00]a[/c][c=FFF000]s[/c][c=FFff00]o[/c][c=EBff00]n[/c] [c=D7ff00]p[/c][c=C3ff00]e[/c][c=9Bff00]o[/c][c=87ff00]p[/c][c=73ff00]l[/c][c=5Fff00]e[/c] [c=4Bff00]c[/c][c=37ff00]a[/c][c=23ff00]n[/c][c=0Fff00]'[/c][c=00ff00]t[/c] [c=00ff14]d[/c][c=00ff28]i[/c][c=00ff3C]s[/c][c=00ff50]c[/c][c=00ff64]u[/c][c=00ff78]s[/c][c=00ff8C]s[/c] [c=00ffA0]t[/c][c=00ffB4]h[/c][c=00ffC8]i[/c][c=00ffDC]s[/c] [c=00ffF0]t[/c][c=00ffff]o[/c][c=00F0ff]p[/c][c=00DCff]i[/c][c=00C8ff]c[/c][c=00B4ff].[/c]

You would never get a decent discussion in the Off Topic section anyway. Go to news/politics section for that.

• Content Count:  1950

religion is fucked up and stupid. it has only caused problems their should be no god or holy savior, it's a load of shit. so what im saying is that if you are deep into religion fuck off because it is stupid.

By the way you have to make stuff happen you can't ask someone for it.

It's fine to have your own beliefs but to tell people to "fuck off because it is stupid" is just ignorant and unnecessary. Just like anything in life people choose what they want to do, just like you are doing. You are choosing to not believe in God, which is fine that is your opinion, but do not go around telling others to "fuck off because it is stupid." Many people do believe there is a God and I am one of them. However, I don't force upon my views on others because they have their own. That is one thing that I have never done and will never do is force my opinion on others especially when it comes to religion.

• Content Count:  431

Many people do believe there is a God and I am one of them. However, I don't force upon my views on others because they have their own. That is one thing that I have never done and will never do is force my opinion on others especially when it comes to religion.

Cool your ok by me (not that it means much but whatever)

I hate when someone goes around trying to "convert" you to "save your soul"

I used to have a friend who was like that, he used to tell me all the time that I was going to hell because I was an atheist and that by repenting and/or believing in god that I can avoid that

• Content Count:  92

It's fine to have your own beliefs but to tell people to "fuck off because it is stupid" is just ignorant and unnecessary. Just like anything in life people choose what they want to do, just like you are doing. You are choosing to not believe in God, which is fine that is your opinion, but do not go around telling others to "fuck off because it is stupid." Many people do believe there is a God and I am one of them. However, I don't force upon my views on others because they have their own. That is one thing that I have never done and will never do is force my opinion on others especially when it comes to religion.

who is forcing it is my opinion to think it is stupid i like my opinion and im sticking with it.

• Content Count:  143

Really, because neither 'origin' story can be proven, it's all about your preferences! Also, as you can see for yourself, neither 'origin' story has an answer for where it came from. We don't know how 'God' came to be and we don't know where the components for the 'Big-Bang' came from. So, we have to go from the point of creation.

1. You can believe there is a God who created all things through intelligent design.

Now, many people deny God simply because of fear. They fear being judged by a higher power, because they enjoy doing things He considers sinful and obviously, if you enjoy it then why would you accept the existence of a being who will judge you based on those things you do? Others, as has already been stated, genuinely do not care if God is real or not. I assume these people are just living out their lives here on Earth as best they can.

And then there might be a third group, although this group is not really valid at all because the idea is idiotic, the group that thinks somehow, there is proof that God doesn't exist. People, there isn't proof now and there never will be. You CANNOT disapprove something like that. Its like trying to disapprove that somewhere out in the universe, there is a big blue planet filled with pink aliens. Now, despite the craziness of that idea, you cannot disapprove it. All you can do is believe for yourself that it doesn't exist.

or...

2. You can believe all things were created from some random explosion, and from that explosion, random dead things were brought together to create life.

Now we come to the first major assumption. They call it, 'Spontaneous Generation'. Somehow, dead chemicals came to life. There was no life, and now all of a sudden in some sort of primordial ooze, here comes something that is alive, and is somehow able to reproduce itself. The next assumption is that, coincidentally, this 'Spontaneous Generation' only ever happened once, and there's good reason for that too... its because the chance of it happening is ZERO.

Example? Yes, sir! Just to get an amino acid to become a simple protein, consisting of 200 amino acids... the probability of these amino acids, all being left-handed by the way. Keep in mind if you get even a single right-handed in there, it doesn't work and you have to start over. The probability of these amino acids getting together, bonding together, to become a simple protein, is something like 1 to the 141st power, or if I did that wrong, 1 with 141 zeroes after it. Some people believe there are only 1 to the 80th power electrons in the universe, meaning there aren't even enough possible ways to mix things to come up with a simple protein. And still there's the question of how you somehow get only the left-hand amino acids.

And then there's the tree of life. So we have this one little cell, and here comes everything else. That is an assumption. And once that assumption is made, another one has to be made, and that is viruses, bacteria, plants, and animals are all related. When you look at those trees of life images, really your looking at some bold faced lies. They have these nice big diagrams with all the different living things all connected by these strange lines. But there's nothing on the lines. Why? Well, those are the assumptions I'm talking about. Those are the 'missing links', if you will. Because there is NO PROOF of that cell eventually becoming man, the ASSUMPTION is made that somehow, one way or another, it did. That assumption is then turned into that line, and because of the way everything is connected in that tree of life picture, you are tricked into believing, without being given any evidence whatsoever, that that is how everything evolved.

There is PLENTY more that completely debunks all these silly theories but I'll stop here. In case you haven't already figured it out, I do believe in God. After knowing the above information, its actually more logical to believe there is a creator and, through intelligent design, the world and its inhabitants were made. I mean... a random explosion somehow creating life from lifelessness? That's the best they could do?

Believe what you want to believe, but please... do the research. Many, many atheists look at that tree of life and fully accept that is all the proof in the world but I've already explained how it is far from it. Same goes for many other things but the point is just make sure you do the research. Do the research or stay out of the conversation because your arguments are going to be baseless and just a waste of other people's time.

I'll be surprised if anyone reads all this. lol.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread