? servers

? players online

Is the world going to shit because of computer games? (+some other dissutions)

• Content Count:  445

but you would if you would if your child would get addicted to any of those.

What?

Also, I've played video games for as long as I can remember, and I have also had one of the highest GPAs throughout my years through school and I recently made a 32 on my ACT, so does this affect me? It's the problem with the person, not a problem with the game.

• Like 1
Edited by Sexy Fish

• Content Count:  1385

Can we get a "TL:DR" version, pl0x?

Or you could just read it? What better things do you have to do? Play some games? :|

Qh2sWSVRrmo

Thats what you reminded me of Devlin, as for not caring. Most don't have kids yet here so even though majority may be adults, your still talking to a group that either isn't effected by it or just doesn't give a shit. Really though it is a issue of parenting, not the kids.

Well, the fact that I remind you of a crying woman is socking to say at least. And do you think this was aimed at the actual kids? It was aimed at parents or future parents witch proves that your saying on

Most don't have kids yet here so even though majority may be adults,

Is completely not though of and just stupid.

• Content Count:  1735

if games have a bad influence on you then youre a dumb ass for being influenced by stupid games...

its not games, its you being retarded, youre like those dumbasses that make the "end of the world cults"

• Like 3
Guest Vivian556
Or you could just read it? What better things do you have to do? Play some games? :|

Well, the fact that I remind you of a crying woman is socking to say at least. And do you think this was aimed at the actual kids? It was aimed at parents or future parents witch proves that your saying on

Is completely not though of and just stupid.

sLFs8.jpg

• Content Count:  1385

What?

Also, I've played video games for as long as I can remember, and I have also had one of the highest GPAs throughout my years through school and I recently made a 32 on my ACT, so does this affect me? It's the problem with the person, not a problem with the game.

Well clearly you weren't addicted, I'm not talking that playing games is bad, I'm talking that playing games A LOT is bad, like some they devote most of there time and homework or after school activities are forgoten

tumblr_lmln1cCh4o1qahofy.gif

What planet do you live on Connor?

Lol, game's don't make people dumb. Just most people don't know how to prioritize their schoolwork and gaming.

True, but still. Perhaps they don't want to do homework because playing is so much more fun? That is what I'm saying, addiction is bad, addiction over ANYTHING is bad.

• Content Count:  8383

Socking? lol Not really so "socking". People will raise their kids the way they feel is right, some noob on a gaming forum isn't gonna change that. So this thread even though was made with some kind of good intentions will just get you trolled.

• Content Count:  1157

Didn't mean to come off as a douche, but I rather not read all of that if this is a possible QQ'ing topic. I log on here and on the servers to have fun, not to read someone's rant. I wouldn't mind reading it if you get straight to the point.

Reply to Thread