? servers

? players online

Is the world going to shit because of computer games? (+some other dissutions)

• Content Count:  833

Guys im playing video games, tomorow ill go at my school and ill kill every one because whatsoever i have no social life at all watch the news and ill be there.

Plz kill yourself for posting fucking bullshit on a forum like this.

• Content Count:  2390

The talk was pretty mixed but I guess most of you got the point.

As I've stated in the chat, parents don't act quick enough and by the time they see the damage done to there kids there is mostly no way back. I mean when they play so much gory games that include violence and sex and possibly if they play multilayer A LOT of rage. They start to chance not psychically, but mentally. It has a huge impact on the nerves and that is the lead cause of killing (especially at schools) . Now some say that I'm an idiot or just exaggerate things, but the truth is. I'm not. Face it. Of course most of the SG community includes adults and teenagers. But look at yourselves and think what could you do instead of playing CS:S, gmod and a lot of various games.

Now, you might think where the fuck did I get this from?

Well the truth is it's my own personal experiences. Now I've changed a lot during this year, or I would still be in denial. Trust me, It's not only me.

There is a lot of kids that are facing a bad future if this keeps on, and thus the whole man kind gets a big set back. Why? Because if you add everything up, games, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, pot and all other shit that might set back or mess with youth especially the youth, because they are the new generation and everything (new inventions, new things, possibly even a new way to produce energy) depends on how good parents raise them and prepare the for the cruel world.

I hope I do not get trolled at or laughed at, that is just how I feel.

Devlin

Well your first mistake was to go to a gaming forum to say that gaming makes people stupid....

Your second is rather than do research, and find facts to support your claim, you go on personal experience and claim it to be 'proof'

People who have an addiction to gaming have an additive personality. Hence, if they weren't addicted to gaming they would find something else to be addicted to. It's also worth mentioning that someone who simply plays games a lot does not necessarily have an addiction, it's only an addiction when you choose it over everything else. And no, choosing gaming over school doesn't make it an addiction either, it just means they enjoy doing it more and see less benefit in doing schoolwork.

It is NOT a large cause of killings in schools, you watch too much Fox News if you really think that. It's not the truth, its your very bias opinion on the matter.

Kids are facing a bad future because parents have taken a huge backseat role in parenting as of recently, and rather than actually admitting they are at fault they push the blames to forms of media, gaming happens to be the newest scapegoat.

Enlighten us on your "experience", and how you used to be in denial. After all your entire position seems to be on this.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  445

I read and stopped after you pulled random statistics out of your ass to prove a point and proceeded to talk down a 16 year old whos just trying to play a game.

Not defending him, but you do look pretty stupid when he said in the first sentence "The answer is yes, this excludes teaching games and other games that are similar to chess."

• Content Count:  3178

Who the fuck is this guy?

Your avatar tells everything of this thread. Gayness.

I haven't read it (because there was no TL:DR) but I heard enough from other people.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  930

Thanks to gaming, I'm not going to be able to continue studying mathematics and computing science at university because I've become overwhelmingly stupid and can't help but fail everything that has nothing to do with games.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread