? servers

? players online

Is the world going to shit because of computer games? (+some other dissutions)

• Content Count:  8383

Stop speaking nerd around me, what does otf even mean?

lol I would screencap this for future lulz, but I'm lazy.

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  1385

OTF bitch, deal with it.

Well mate, I did ask you not to troll or Spam? So what if it's OT? You create a thread for count to 1000 and I start writing shit like trolololol.

• Content Count:  3178

Well mate, I did ask you not to troll or Spam? So what if it's OT? You create a thread for count to 1000 and I start writing shit like trolololol.

That already happened in a count to X thread a while back.

• Content Count:  8383

If you wanted a serious debate this is not the section for it. Asking people not to troll a thread posted in a off topic section is just bad business to begin with, really when its a huge rant criticizing something 100% of people do on these forums (aka gaming). It was a kiss of death for this thread before it even started running.

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  1527

i like turtles

this off topic enough for ya? :d

• Content Count:  3791

Is the world going to shit because of computer games?

The answer is yes, this excludes teaching games and other games that are similar to chess.

Now now, before everyone starts to flame and troll me, please read this section.

I do not mean people that actually start playing AFTER they are 18 years old or as the rating system example CSS should be played from 16 years old, though. Truly most of CSS players are bellow that age limit. Because of that, kids flunk grades, I've experienced that truly I did with 4/23 my class mates flunked just because they devoted too much time to play computer games, now that might not be so visible at the United Kingdom (truly I do not know if it's hard to learn in America or not) but at the UK, face it. It's so much easier to learn then In Lithuania, Poland and some other European countries. Only the last 2 years you start learning seriously. Example if I was at grade 5 at Lithuania and would move to the UK I'd be transfered into grade (uh... I don't know if it's called grades or years) 8-9. But enough about grading systems and back to the real problem.

As I've already stated computer games creates addiction that prevent kids from learning normally, take this guy as an example:

RapiiDz: sorry but i dont care

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Lol, idiot.

RapiiDz: how am i idiot?

RapiiDz is now playing Counter-Strike: Condition Zero. Click here to join.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Well, because you can't take 20 minutes from your game, that makes you more stupid most of the time and gives completely NOTHING. You just get more stupider and more addicted, first of all. Games should be strictly denied for kids under 16-18. Then even if they start playing adults don't get addicted so quickly and because they don't get addiced at the yought. Why is games bad? First of all it takes away your time, give nothing back. Second, it usually lowers your grades if the game is shooting and gory. Kids playing games like CSS start raging, when they grow up they mistake true life with games and they start shooting raping etc etc.

RapiiDz: mate i am 16 idiot

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Regardless, most of the yought I mean over 70% play games, (those who of course have computers) that means at least half of those 35% will have no future and will have to work shitty jobs.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: And when you started playing?

RapiiDz: idc

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: You said. You don't go to school. And instead? Play CSS?

RapiiDz: no i didnt lol

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Do you know you will have no future at all?

RapiiDz: mate i have a job i in post 16 i happy thanks

RapiiDz: ur not my mother noob

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: So ? Does that make any difference? If mothers can't deal with it they should be assamed

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: As for me, I've actually stoped playing games (yes, I play a lot AT THE MOMENT, becuase I got operated and can't leave my room)

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: My grades increased (I've checked) 25%

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: My social life is much better, I have a pritty GF now.

RapiiDz: omfg shut up get a life idc u fucking bof go suck out ur mum

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Lol, see what games do to you?

RapiiDz: ?

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: RapiiDz: omfg shut up get a life idc u fucking bof go suck out ur mum

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: You are already addicted.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Trust me, I was, quit games for 1 month.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: You will see the drastical changes.

RapiiDz: no ur getting on my nerves because ur acting like u now it all ok so fuck of u not my dad or my mum or any of my family so fuck of ok

RapiiDz: dont send me long message i wont read it i just delte u

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Lol, as I've stated before, If parent can't deal with there kids playing idiotic games, like Counter Strike that is the lead cause of addiction in the whole world excluding the 3rd world countries that don't really have computers. Most of the human population will face such a crissis that I'm starting to believe all that polution of the planet won't get us far.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Just listen.

RapiiDz: its my fucking chooice fuck og

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Either way what will you do ? Play time consuming games?

RapiiDz: of

RapiiDz: i do what i want not u tell me what to do

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Well It's my duty to tell you your making a wrong one. If you are too stupid to see that. Bye,

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: I will never talk to you again.

RapiiDz: not bothered

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Just to let you know, remember this when you are an adult and you screwed up your whole life.

RapiiDz: or not lol

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: I hope you will be happy playing your games to you death.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: really?

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: So,

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Let's check. What your average grade?

RapiiDz: A

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Sureee!

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Like your gettting A

RapiiDz: yh some a*

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: And a few weeks ago you told me it was a C - D

RapiiDz: now shut up prick

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Yeah, I truly believe you (think)

RapiiDz: lol i dont now u i never talked to u

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Have fun now. You did.

RapiiDz: prove it

RapiiDz: prof

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: I'm devlin, I don't know maybe you saw me with a different name.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: You have talked to me on Voice Chat.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Steam Voice chat.

RapiiDz: nope dont have mic

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: When we were on AWP maps.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: And other.

RapiiDz: nope

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Yes,

RapiiDz: i still get a and a*

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: So? You just proved that you are lying. And the fact that your 16 and talking like a 8 year old is just terrifying.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: And makes all of my statements true.

RapiiDz: lol omfg

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: Lol, your just sad, omg; omfg. Do you even know God doesn't trully egist?

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: That is the whole point I sent you the link to the video.

≪SG.Mem≫ Devlin - ♪: That proves if god egists he is no better then a tyrant.

The talk was pretty mixed but I guess most of you got the point.

As I've stated in the chat, parents don't act quick enough and by the time they see the damage done to there kids there is mostly no way back. I mean when they play so much gory games that include violence and sex and possibly if they play multilayer A LOT of rage. They start to chance not psychically, but mentally. It has a huge impact on the nerves and that is the lead cause of killing (especially at schools) . Now some say that I'm an idiot or just exaggerate things, but the truth is. I'm not. Face it. Of course most of the SG community includes adults and teenagers. But look at yourselves and think what could you do instead of playing CS:S, gmod and a lot of various games.

Now, you might think where the fuck did I get this from?

Well the truth is it's my own personal experiences. Now I've changed a lot during this year, or I would still be in denial. Trust me, It's not only me.

There is a lot of kids that are facing a bad future if this keeps on, and thus the whole man kind gets a big set back. Why? Because if you add everything up, games, drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, pot and all other shit that might set back or mess with youth especially the youth, because they are the new generation and everything (new inventions, new things, possibly even a new way to produce energy) depends on how good parents raise them and prepare the for the cruel world.

I hope I do not get trolled at or laughed at, that is just how I feel.

Are you 100% sure you get are getting A's in class? "Stupider" isn't a word... Numpty. Also how dare you say that his parents are bad, you know nothing about him. Anyway, you really want some real life facts here?

I skipped some days of school from years 10-11 and I got average grades when I finished school (B/C's) you know what? I'm currently studying computer systems at College, that's worth four A-Levels and 420 Ucas points, after completing that course I will probably go off to one of the top 10 Universities in the UK.

I clock up around 10-15 hours of game time a week.

So, have games ruined my life? Am I going to be a failure at life?

----

You're lacking one really important thing, respect. Now go apologise to that poor 16 year old lad you had a go at.

Edited by Tweezy

Reply to Thread