? servers

? players online

serious question

• Content Count:  1157

Being active on the forums is one way to get noticed by everyone, but so is only being active on vent+servers. Josh talks to almost everyone that is on vent regularly plus he also plays Deathrun and TTT a lot. You also have to remember that when the admin apps are open, we have several pages of apps that we go through and the higher ups can only pick a few to be promoted.

• Content Count:  26

Just to be sure...i never played ventrilo i dont know if i will...becuse i dont like talking in mic becuse i sound like a 8 year old retarded.

so do u really have to have ventrilo to get admin/or almost have to??? :S

• Content Count:  8383

Just to be sure...i never played ventrilo i dont know if i will...becuse i dont like talking in mic becuse i sound like a 8 year old retarded.

I wouldn't say you have to, if you play on most of the servers and be active on the forums. Although vent can get you noticed just the same as doing the other two so it helps.

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  250

No its about knowing higher ups not being active but its prolly easier to be active on everything to get to know admins ect.

• Content Count:  930

Just go on vent and be around the people that you're in game with, that way you can reply to their voice in-game. Viking does this for Minecraft and it means he can get to listen to people in vent and still communicate in-game.

• Content Count:  26

Ye i hope i get admin becuse im very active both on forums and on servers im on them every day... exept theese couple days i dont have my laptop but im getting a laptop tomorrow and the i hopefully buying supporter so we will see....

Reply to Thread