? servers

? players online

PayPal

• Content Count:  1950

This may be a dumb question but since I have never used it before I am not quite sure on the answer. I was told before that there is a fee when using paypal to purchase things? If this is true would this effect my donation amount as well?

Thank you.

• Content Count:  3178

Yes there is a fee, but this won't affect your donations at all. Just click on the donations, select your value from there and all you'll have to pay is that G will take the fee.

• Content Count:  762

So if I just transferred over $20 from my account to my paypal then donated from there I should be ok then? Because I seem to be getting a few different answers haha.

Just play the waiting game for a confirm and all, and then it all should be ait, if not pm some higher up how to fix it. or just put a new reply on this thread ;)

• Content Count:  3178

So if I just transferred over $20 from my account to my paypal then donated from there I should be ok then? Because I seem to be getting a few different answers haha.

Final answer: If you donate 20$, you'll receive your bonuses for the 20$ (Donator in this case).

• Like 1

Reply to Thread