? servers

? players online

so im not trolling this time!

• Content Count:  2553

I loved Zombie escape years ago, there was a certain server that I loved, my favourites got wiped and the server name changed. Years later I find SG zombie escape and start to love the server, I met some awesome members, then I joined.

• Content Count:  1765

This question has been asked about 100 times already. There is a search function for a reason. Your threads are retarded.

Who the fuck cares? You making a big deal out of it is a bit retarded too.

I found SteamGamers sometime in late 2008/early 2009 while following a friend to the Zombie VIP Escape server. Never stopped playing SG servers since.

Not really, this is quite possibly one of the most used topics for threads, I certainly remember bothering to answer this question at least twice in the past.

Not really, it's pretty simple if you don't like the thread. Don't go into it. Or if you do, and then you don't like the contents in it, leave the thread. But this is pretty hard for some people to do in Off Topic.

Also... if a thread like this gets posted so much then maybe a sticky needs to be made for it, so it's easier to find. Nobody uses the fucking search box, it's a waste of time.

• Content Count:  931

This question has been asked about 100 times already. There is a search function for a reason. Your threads are retarded.

You appear to be the victim of a troll.

Reply to Thread