? servers

? players online

UNBAN THEM BRO

• Content Count:  26

Constructive? What possibly can be said to this that would be constructive besides kissing your ass in a attempt to defend y'all? Just because I couldn't care less if you get unbanned or not then somehow that's considered garbage? So this should be a bias conversation about how we should all care and defend you guys because it's obvious the SG higher up's be trollin'.

Seriously, gtfo and take the rest of these fags with you if you can't handle criticism from some people who didn't care about some of you who got banned.

It's hardly criticism when you don't understand what you're talking about, nor is it criticism when you're just blindly throwing your opinion around while "not caring" about anything concerning this thread.

People against us aren't posting garbage, they stated their opinion and left. They didn't say they don't care about the outcome about any of this, and just want to get a +1 in.

• Content Count:  16

I'm sure you can do better :]

"the attribution of guilt (without proof) to individuals because the people they associate with are guilty"

He was banned with proof, so what more do you want? You won't have you little friend back with you, i'm sorry :(

No proof was given to any of us why we got banned. From thor's post, we all got banned for "attacking the banlist". I would love to see the proof.

• Content Count:  6084

No proof was given to any of us why we got banned. From thor's post, we all got banned for "attacking the banlist".

This is of course, ignoring your 40 alternate accounts and daily fail chatbox raids.

Why should we believe you idiots have had a change in heart when your actions have been to grief for attention, or better yet, why should we even care?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

It's hardly criticism when you don't understand what you're talking about, nor is it criticism when you're just blindly throwing your opinion around while "not caring" about anything concerning this thread.

People against us aren't posting garbage, they stated their opinion and left. They didn't say they don't care about the outcome about any of this, and just want to get a +1 in.

I read your appeal, so what exactly don't I understand here? lol Sometimes criticism is others opinions, thus why criticism varies from person to person on different things. Also I suppose "Not caring" was maybe to strong, I suppose I do care enough to waste my time replying to you, so in a way I guess your argument of me not caring is null an void in that aspect. I stated my opinion on the matter like 2 post ago about how I felt about this. Yet for some reason your still going on a butthurt rampage about my 1 "dont care" comment.

It's pretty entertaining.

• Like 1

That's all i'm trying to get at Neji.

Why are you guys having someone else talk for you when you have different opinions, wants, and reasons? It doesn't make sense to me when someone supports you and makes some thread and pretty much all 3 of you say completely different things.

Neji is oblivious, Dracula doesn't agree, and Soul has had a change of heart.

How am I or anyone else suppose to take that seriously?

Wait, so you expect us to have the same reason to get unbanned? We all have different reasons why we want to get unbanned. I want to get unbanned for TTT so I can play with some people I still talk to. I don't know why Drac or Soul, or Dirty want to get unbanned. Im sharing MY OWN opinion, and trying to defend those 3, because clearly they're in the same position.

• Content Count:  26

I'm sure you can do better :]

"the attribution of guilt (without proof) to individuals because the people they associate with are guilty"

He was banned with proof, so what more do you want? You won't have you little friend back with you, i'm sorry :(

I'm off to a BBQ, enough of this bullshit, which this thread contains 100%..

Nothing good about threads such as this, proven again this time.

Good evening.

Oh and Duhoh, stop attacking people because they have a thought of their own.

Btw, I'M talking about starbucks and my proof above about his 'hacking'.. not about anybody else here

Except there wasn't proof, he was banned for being affiliated with people who hacked a sourcebans server, not because of anything else. Not only was there no proof of it, we didn't even know the person who did it.

This is of course, ignoring your 40 alternate accounts and daily fail chatbox raids.

Why should we believe you idiots have had a change in heart when your actions have been to grief for attention, or better yet, why should we even care?

Wait wait wait... when did I do that?

• Content Count:  14

I find this post interesting because in some cases it would be true, but in others (such as my own and a few others) a change of heart would mean nothing if we get banned for others actions or affiliations.

Reply to Thread