? servers

? players online

UNBAN THEM BRO

• Content Count:  16

The only thing you care about Neji, is getting into the TTT server. Members are supporting and vouching for you and you don't even want to associate with them. You don't give a shit about the forums, SG, or the members, just getting a few hours on TTT every day.

Dracula hasn't written a single significant sentence. He hasn't defended himself, owned up to anything, and he still pushes out that same old bullshit he has since day one.

No one here is even really defending you guys except yourselves. Even your supporters can't get a decent comment out.

TTT = SG = Community... I care about TTT the most, but it doesn't mean that I don't care about SG. If I didn't I wouldn't even bother coming in here, and deal with this shit. As for Drac, what do you expect? You expect him to say sorry and bag on his knees to get unbanned?

Elleon, you're talking here like you're in court. "NO ONE IS DEFENDING YOU!!" "EVEN YOUR SUPPORTERS CANT GET A DECENT COMMENT OUT". Either way, supporters are supporters. Do you expect them to write a full fucking page of why we should get unbanned? Yeah, like you know that's gonna happen.

• Content Count:  8383

And now tell me... where the fuck did we get Kappa from? He's not even in here. This is a thread about soul, me, dirty and drac.

Because Kappa is more interesting then you. If this was dodge ball and it was between you and kappa for a pick, I'd choose Kappa. In other words, u'd be the fat kid that is always last.

Personally I don't even remember why any of them got banned, although I probably wasn't around much when it happened. lol

Because Kappa is more interesting then you. If this was dodge ball and it was between you and kappa for a pick, I'd choose Kappa. In other words, u'd be the fat kid that is always last.

Personally I don't even remember why any of them got banned, although I probably wasn't around much when it happened. lol

For "attacking the banlist".

• Content Count:  14

Dracula hasn't written a single significant sentence. He hasn't defended himself, owned up to anything, and he still pushes out that same old bullshit he has since day one.

I feel no need to defend my self or own up to anything since there is nothing to defend or own up to. I was banned for things that I had no way of controlling many of which happend outside of SG which at the time we were assured didnt mean shit as long was we didnt have tags on (like I ever wore tags anyways).

Also as has been said, if you expect me to beg on my knee's your sadly mistaken.

-Drac

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4960

no

I support the "NO" against starbucks. Doesn't seem pretty hurt to me when he joined myg0at instead of showing people he could get back. We have some youtube channel as a proof he hacked too.

Is this kind of players we want? I hopefully hope not

• Content Count:  26

I support the "NO" against starbucks. Doesn't seem pretty hurt to me when he joined myg0at instead of showing people he could get back. We have some youtube channel as a proof he hacked too.

His video was made a week ago, and those aren't even hacks. Those are material wallhacks that are disabled on any server with sv_pure 1, being 95% of servers.

what soul said

edited*

• Content Count:  26

Even if he does, most of our server has KAC. He's gonna get banned either way if he used hacks.

Also, this. You can't really cheat on SG, not only does it have KAC but sv_pure 1, those "wallhacks" wouldn't work on SG.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread