? servers

? players online

Which car do you think is better?

• Content Count:  560

I actually found someone selling a 79 trans am for like 2k... I have a job and after 4 days have like 200$

you still gotta think about the car insurance stuff you gotta pay

• Content Count:  3736

Firebird: What men having a mid-life crisis would prefer, only tools still think they are cool

Mustang: Dumbasses who think it's somehow a cool car, till their next door neighbor who is a 40+ year old lady also buys one.

Dodge Charger: I would say this is probably the only "Whateva" car you put down that would be reasonable to actually own.

Super Truck: Wut?

Your perspective on this is idiotic.. some people just like a car. My student is early 30s an engineer and a genuinely nice guy, he drive a firebird. why? he has had a it for a while first sports car he could afford and just loves it. Judging someone by the car they drive is the stupidest thing...

GT500 bad.. really? what do you drive? again plain stupid statement! Its a nice performing car you just have to be in muscle car thing ..

Mustangs are like assholes, everyone has them, but no one wants to see it.

wut??

OP might be a dreaming little turd but some of you are either plain idiots or dont know jack about cars...

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2661

Firebird: What men having a mid-life crisis would prefer, only tools still think they are cool

Mustang: Dumbasses who think it's somehow a cool car, till their next door neighbor who is a 40+ year old lady also buys one.

Dodge Charger: I would say this is probably the only "Whateva" car you put down that would be reasonable to actually own.

Super Truck: Wut?

Your opinions lead me to believe you are a homosexual

C/d?

• Content Count:  8383

Your opinions lead me to believe you are a homosexual

C/d?

Actually anyone who disagrees is a toolbag, so it's not surprising you would quote me along with trakaill.

Also I never said the GT500 was bad trakaill, nor did I say anything about the performance of any of the cars. Just what usually happens with them, and who ends up buying them. So your butthurt ray beam is pointed at me for no reason.

Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  624

LOL @ LATE-70s trans-am

Do yourself a favor and look up what the 70s oil crisis did to detroit's cars.

Plus you're 15 and you can't afford any of these. So who fucking cares. Keep dreaming ass blaster

Hahahahaha +1

• Content Count:  2105

Either:

1967 Shelby GT 500 (Eleanor)

2008 Chevy Camaro (Bumblebee)

2008 Shelby GT 500 KR (KITT)

DeLorean (BTTF)

all of them good cars but the chevy and if I ever got a Delorean its going to be fixed up to looke like the one from back to the future

Reply to Thread