? servers

? players online

Kick-ass Europeans.

• Content Count:  2661

I really really reallllllyyyy mean it when I say this: Until I saw this thread, In my entire 3 years of trolling SG I have yet to come across a thread so dumb it would make a youtube-commenter blush.

"Retarded" is not a word powerful enough to describe how worthless this thread is. This thread even transcends the threshold of "full retard" and creates a new category appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Henceforth, any thread that resembles this one, that is so terrible, so worthless, so ill-concieved shall be known as "Wall-Nut Retarded".

Mazel Tov

• Like 6

• Content Count:  405

I really really reallllllyyyy mean it when I say this: Until I saw this thread, In my entire 3 years of trolling SG I have yet to come across a thread so dumb it would make a youtube-commenter blush.

"Retarded" is not a word powerful enough to describe how worthless this thread is. This thread even transcends the threshold of "full retard" and creates a new category appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Henceforth, any thread that resembles this one, that is so terrible, so worthless, so ill-concieved shall be known as "Wall-Nut Retarded".

Mazel Tov

If it's so retarted, then why do you even bother posting? :L

• Content Count:  3736

If it's so retarted, then why do you even bother posting? :L

Because your statement is so indescribably stupid and it seems no one had told you yet....

this is materiel for dumb thread hall of fame. Which is a section we are still missing

• Content Count:  4799

What from I'v seen, Germans are the best at CS

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep posting , trolls cant stop you.

I'm still herer after nearly 3 years, whereas some of the people who used to troll , are permed.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  41

What from I'v seen, Germans are the best at CS

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep posting , trolls cant stop you.

I'm still herer after nearly 3 years, whereas some of the people who used to troll , are permed.

"Insert Nazi's are best at everything joke"

• Content Count:  4960

"Insert Nazi's are best at everything joke"

We're talking about germans, not Nazi's.. :p

*Puts in argument about the whole difference between a nationality and a policital party..*

• Content Count:  6712

We're talking about germans, not Nazi's.. :p

*Puts in argument about the whole difference between a nationality and a policital party..*

It doesn't matter. In the end Silentguns is Estonian so he is obviously a Communist

Reply to Thread