? servers

? players online

Happy Fourth Everyone Who Cares

• Content Count:  40

The most ironic day of the entire year. Fuck this country, I'm ashamed of what its become.

If you don't like the TSA making sure there is no bomb on your airplane, don't fly. I rather be searched head to toe along with everyone else on my plane to make sure there is no bomb. Regarding the unlawful entry by police officer, did you read the court ruling about that case, Barnes V. STATE of INDIANA? The supreme court ruled that the officers were right and affirmed the charges stating that Barnes assaulted an officer. The officer was right to enter his apartment based on an emergency 911 call. By resisting officers of what you might think was an illegal entry you are making things worse. That's why there is court to settle everything.

An officer is allowed to enter a home without a warrant for several situations....hot pursuit, exigent circumstances, plain view, and the list goes on. Another way an officer can search the home is by consent.....

If you don't like America, then leave. No one is forcing you to be here. Go live in China, Isreal, or Columia where you're required to serve in the military. Or you can go live in the Middle East where you can be hogtied, head cut off, and you body dragged in dirt roads by a pick-up for not following tradition.....

You're 15 years old and complaining about politics-you're not even old enough to vote. Enjoy the school system that America has. Other countries don't even have schools......

I weep for our future with kids like you

• Like 5

• Content Count:  8383

If you don't like America, then leave. No one is forcing you to be here. Go live in China, Isreal, or Columia where you're required to serve in the military. Or you can go live in the Middle East where you can be hogtied, head cut off, and you body dragged in dirt roads by a pick-up for not following tradition.....

You're 15 years old and complaining about politics-you're not even old enough to vote. Enjoy the school system that America has. Other countries don't even have schools......

I weep for our future with kids like you

lol "If you don't love America then leave it" is probably one of the most retarded statements I have ever seen/heard said by another human being. Although with those awesome US school system's who can blame you. :p I weep for my future with retards like you at the helm who still thinks our school systems are even close to being good. lol America is shit, has been shit for years now. Anyone who blindly does the dumb retard blind man "I LOVE AMERiKA" thing just looks retarded now, not even close to being patriotic since you don't care enough about your country to criticize what's wrong with it.

• Like 5
Edited by Drox

• Content Count:  151

lol "If you don't love America then leave it" is probably one of the most retarded statements I have ever seen/heard said by another human being. Although with those awesome US school system's who can blame you. :p I weep for my future with retards like you at the helm who still thinks our school systems are even close to being good. lol America is shit, has been shit for years now. Anyone who blindly does the dumb retard blind man "I LOVE AMERiKA" thing just looks retarded now, not even close to being patriotic since you don't care enough about your country to criticize what's wrong with it.

Amen

• Like 1

Reply to Thread