? servers

? players online

Happy Fourth Everyone Who Cares

• Content Count:  1950

lol "If you don't love America then leave it" is probably one of the most retarded statements I have ever seen/heard said by another human being. Although with those awesome US school system's who can blame you. :p I weep for my future with retards like you at the helm who still thinks our school systems are even close to being good. lol America is shit, has been shit for years now. Anyone who blindly does the dumb retard blind man "I LOVE AMERiKA" thing just looks retarded now, not even close to being patriotic since you don't care enough about your country to criticize what's wrong with it.

Being optimistic and proud of your country isn't patriotic? People take this country for granted really and how great we have it. There are problems but what countries don't have problems? There is no perfect country.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  8383

Being optimistic and proud of your country isn't patriotic? People take this country for granted really and how great we have it. There are problems but what countries don't have problems? There is no perfect country.

Our country wasn't founded on what our government stands for today, why should I listen to some idiot try to tell me he is more patriotic because he would get on his knees and suck Uncle Sam's cock right here and now? The whole "We have it great shit" is another retard argument, yea we have it pretty good but we also have principles that we no longer follow today. The Constitution is considered a joke when even mentioned to a politician. Though this is the America we should all love?

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2553

With the power an resources that the USA has got, the nation could be so much better. I think drox means that the country is managed badly in the funding/support. It has misplaced funding that could otherwise greatly help the USA improve; affecting a lot of aspects in negative ways, including education. Look at what they spend on military research/funding and then compare it with education & health for an example; then look at other countries spending.

Our country wasn't founded on what our government stands for today, why should I listen to some idiot try to tell me he is more patriotic because he would get on his knees and suck Uncle Sam's cock right here and now? The whole "We have it great shit" is another retard argument, yea we have it pretty good but we also have principles that we no longer follow today. The Constitution is considered a joke when even mentioned to a politician. Though this is the America we should all love?

You're right but what he said mostly is true. You have to think of what other countries have compared to what we have. The government is never going to be perfect and neither will schools, although I don't blame the schools as much as I do parents. People do things based off of what they want to achieve. You also add in the lazy people that try to cut corners and find loopholes in everything and other laws need to be made to prevent those loopholes thus losing some of your rights. My overall point being is that this country isn't perfect, and never will be perfect. It can always be better, yes, but we will never achieve perfection. Being optimistic and proud of your country is just fine in my book. You don't need to criticize the country to love it.

With the power an resources that the USA has got, the nation could be so much better. I think drox means that the country is managed badly in the funding/support. It has misplaced funding that could otherwise greatly help the USA improve; affecting a lot of aspects in negative ways, including education. Look at what they spend on military research/funding for an example.

And I agree. But my main point being that you can't be perfect. No country is and that doesn't mean the United States will either. Funding for every country could be better. People are going to disagree and agree on how funding should be spent so it will never be perfect.

• Content Count:  8383

You're right but what he said mostly is true. You have to think of what other countries have compared to what we have. The government is never going to be perfect and neither will schools, although I don't blame the schools as much as I do parents. People do things based off of what they want to achieve. You also add in the lazy people that try to cut corners and find loopholes in everything and other laws need to be made to prevent those loopholes thus losing some of your rights. My overall point being is that this country isn't perfect, and never will be perfect. It can always be better, yes, but we will never achieve perfection. Being optimistic and proud of your country is just fine in my book. You don't need to criticize the country to love it.

You're right, no country is perfect and there is enough blame to go around. No one said you shouldn't be optimistic, the problem is when being optimistic makes you say things like "Love it or leave it" to people who's families have been in this country a lot longer then most. lol It's not optimistic at that point, it's just plain retardation.

You're right, no country is perfect and there is enough blame to go around. No one said you shouldn't be optimistic, the problem is when being optimistic makes you say things like "Love it or leave it" to people who's families have been in this country a lot longer then most. lol It's not optimistic at that point, it's just plain retardation.

I know and I agree with you I don't think he should have said love it or leave because it is a lot harder than it sounds but I was just saying that you can love your country as much as your criticize it.

• Content Count:  2553

And I agree. But my main point being that you can't be perfect. No country is and that doesn't mean the United States will either. Funding for every country could be better. People are going to disagree and agree on how funding should be spent so it will never be perfect.

I like you(no homo)

because you debate with people without using inflammatory or derogatory language that could make an argument go the other way.

However, on the subject of our discussion; the country has so much positives about itself. But just look at what the political leaders do, instead of explaining, confessing to, and addressing a lot of management problems, they say something patriotic. Afterwards 75% of the country just forget the fact that the problems are in the management. Another argument is that the USA political leaders constantly criticise other countries for exploiting and making bad choices, don't you think that they are being hypocrites?

I just hope that many countries would just admit to their problems and then try to improve instead of just patching the holes with paper and glue.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2942

ITT: People thinking they know what they're talking about and giving their unneeded and possibly retarded opinions on a "holiday" in the US

EDIT: Venomous, fuck you, now I have to sing IN THE NAVY all day.

Edited by Cromyth

Reply to Thread