? servers

? players online

Niko?

• Content Count:  427

Is he really going to jail or getting probation? I haven't heard from him in weeks.

One thing iv'e thinked. What did he do?

Edited by JoniX

• Content Count:  1933

One thing iv'e thinked. What did he do?

I dont know much about it but because I had just joined the community when the matter came up but if I'm correct he was wrongly acused of child abuse by his ex becuase of bruises found on his son. I had thought it was settled but apparantly I was wrong =/

Sol

• Content Count:  1386

yea what the hell happend to that guy? one day he was on vent and then he hasent been on for weeks. Poor kid, I be hes going through alot of shit. Atleast he gets to see his kid every weds morning

• Content Count:  1933

yea what the hell happend to that guy? one day he was on vent and then he hasent been on for weeks. Poor kid, I be hes going through alot of shit. Atleast he gets to see his kid every weds morning

:w00t:

Sol

• Content Count:  1755

Well we just wanna make sure you are cool and all, can't blame us for lovin' yah

Reply to Thread