? servers

? players online

Battlefield 3 Alpha

• Content Count:  4960

Dunno Mercy, probably have to have had MOH Limited Edition to get into the beta. Most store and digital copies that are from EA are in this 'Limited Edition' crap scam and there aren't actual 'Normal' editions anyways so anybody who bought MOH probably has it, maybe except STEAM users, I heard a lot of QQ from people not getting the email from STEAM versions. I think those guys forgot that EA is still mad at Valve over Crysis 2.

And yeah Harpr33t, Wake Island was a huge pacific map that was good for vehicle AND infantry warfare. Hopefully people won't abuse the buggy secret that lands you a free J-10 is you're sneaky.

• Content Count:  2180

I'm betting Wake Island will be resized. From the look of Metro it sounds a lot like this is going to be another small mapped bf game :/

I'm still going to buy it but after what Metro was I just don't have a lot of faith in what DICE is doing.

• Content Count:  3791

I get 300 in CSS read my other post. It's the fact that all the textures are not optimized that everyone gets shit fps. Read the alpha forums. Or maybe u can't :p

Where's your sense of humor?

I'm gutted, I got MOH Limited on Steam, and I pre-ordered it, no alpha emails, none beta emails, yet...

I've pre-ordered BF3 Limited Edition for BF2 maps :)

Edited by Tweezy

• Content Count:  4960

I'm betting Wake Island will be resized. From the look of Metro it sounds a lot like this is going to be another small mapped bf game :/

I'm still going to buy it but after what Metro was I just don't have a lot of faith in what DICE is doing.

Like I said, that's because the Alpha showcased Rush, not Conquest. Rush divides the maps like in BC where you have to destroy the MCOM stations/Gold storages. Conquest will feature the full sized maps with no divisions. DICE:BF3 has largest maps we've ever made

• Content Count:  1980

Dunno Mercy, probably have to have had MOH Limited Edition to get into the beta. Most store and digital copies that are from EA are in this 'Limited Edition' crap scam and there aren't actual 'Normal' editions anyways so anybody who bought MOH probably has it, maybe except STEAM users, I heard a lot of QQ from people not getting the email from STEAM versions. I think those guys forgot that EA is still mad at Valve over Crysis 2.

And yeah Harpr33t, Wake Island was a huge pacific map that was good for vehicle AND infantry warfare. Hopefully people won't abuse the buggy secret that lands you a free J-10 is you're sneaky.

You meant fly chopper low and sneak into their base as sniper and take off?

Reply to Thread