? servers

? players online

Strange call to made to Coast to Coast AM

• Content Count:  1933

Incase you dont know, Coast To Coast AM is a radio station that usually deals with the subject of the paranormal.

This call was made in 1997- http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/viewvideo.php?id=uDvMNgZMStI&tid=125907

The thing that really makes me think it could be real is the fact that the entire station was knocked off the air by somone.

Sol

Sounds freaky, but there are two flaws I can find.

If they left him on-air, rambling as he was, it would only seem as though the government did not care and so he would look either wrong or a crazed/prank caller.

It seems to me that the government doesnt have very much sense when it comes to secret.....stuff. Take Area 51 for an example, they could have just given us the name of the base and told us there were secret tests going on there and left it at that. Trying to deny it's existence and lying about the things going on there only make us curious and more persistant to find out about it.

And about your first statement. He seemd to know they would catch him so if I was in his place I would as much as I could, got nothin to lose at that point right?

I myself am a firm believer in "aliens" and the like.

Sol

• Content Count:  180

I would imagine that picking somewhere like Antartica or Greenland would be a far better place to perform testing in secret.

As for alien existence, there has to be intelligent life within the galaxy, but whether or not they have made their way to Earth, I don't know. But I wouldn't doubt it. There are after all a lot of claims from many different people, though many of those claims are very unstable.

Cool theory, and a widespread one, is that they were attracted (recently) to Earth after the first atomic bombs. Makes some sense.

• Content Count:  100

The thing that really makes me think it could be real is the fact that the entire station was knocked off the air by somone.

BORING.

That "someone" is actually satellite interference, mostly from solar flare radiation. Sensationalism ftl.

BORING.

That "someone" is actually satellite interference, mostly from solar flare radiation. Sensationalism ftl.

Why not keep an open mind? Post something to back up this opinion of yours. You're entitled to your opinion but I'm not going to respect it until you can back it some with some sensable evidence.

I feel strongly about my believes and dont apreciate when somone comes into here and puts them down without anything to back up his statement.

Sol

• Content Count:  180

I would imagine that picking somewhere like Antartica or Greenland would be a far better place to perform testing in secret.

As a reference to Area 51. If the government wants to actually have a secret location to perform testing, don't you think somewhere very remote without anyone around to bare witness would work much better than somewhere within the USA? Maybe Alaska, but setting up base in Antarctica or Greenland would be fairly ideal in my opinion. They probably already have.

Reply to Thread