? servers

? players online

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

• Content Count:  2206

Honestly, I don't think this will get popular. I think everyone loves CSS and CS 1.6 because its virtually the same thing with a graphic revamp and balancing. In the new one they are talking about completely changing the style of CSS and making it more modern which as we seen with CoD works for a month or 2 and people get sick of it. I don't see this being a very popular version of CS but more of a CZ type of CS...

• Content Count:  1116

Honestly, I don't think this will get popular. I think everyone loves CSS and CS 1.6 because its virtually the same thing with a graphic revamp and balancing. In the new one they are talking about completely changing the style of CSS and making it more modern which as we seen with CoD works for a month or 2 and people get sick of it. I don't see this being a very popular version of CS but more of a CZ type of CS...

No they aren't, have you even read anything about the game? They're going for a hybrid of 1.6 and CS:S as far as gameplay goes, just using an updated engine so the graphics will probably be better. I'm also hoping they'll be updating HAMMER along with this as they've said in the past that they want to make it more accessible.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3343

RIGHT WHEN ZE BECOMES POPULAR AGAIN, VALVE HAS TO GO AND SCREW EVERYTHING UP AGAIN! FFFFUUUUUUUU-

right because ever since CSS came out, 1.6 has been doing SO BADLY

cssdoinggood.png

nothing will change, also you are dumb

Reply to Thread