? servers

? players online

Just wondering

• Content Count:  2103

splitting the ZM into new and old maps is most likely a bad idea. I'd say that one of them would die out very quickly. Its hard to say which one, but I think it would most likely be the one with the old maps seeing as i barely see most people who want them back in game at all, so it might not have a population at all. If you did something like I suggested, and had a rotation of the mods and map types.... Well, I honestly don't know how that would go, but I think it would be fun.

• Content Count:  2001

splitting the ZM into new and old maps is most likely a bad idea. I'd say that one of them would die out very quickly. Its hard to say which one, but I think it would most likely be the one with the old maps seeing as i barely see most people who want them back in game at all, so it might not have a population at all. If you did something like I suggested, and had a rotation of the mods and map types.... Well, I honestly don't know how that would go, but I think it would be fun.

I agree maybe just events every once and a while for old ZM/ZE maps?

• Content Count:  187

Copy and pasted from my suggestion thread:

Take the Crackhouse DM server and replace it with a Course server? Since courses don't always get voted on MG, and they really aren't even classified as MG's (Besides the fact that they have mg_ infront of them). I think a few other people would also like this, then all the MG whores who vote Piratewars and Battleforce can go ahead and vote those dumbass maps.

+ The fact that course maps will also bring more people to community, and I think it would be a very unique server, as I've never seen it done before

• Content Count:  405

For the reg server: put in 4 advanced or normal bots, and maybe at the beginning of each round, a vote will pop up asking for the match to be 16K or not.

Replacements: Napalm.

Reply to Thread