? servers

? players online

Post pictures on here?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Post pictures on here?

MindGames Random Photo(s) of the day

• Content Count:  187

Fucking bullshit and bad news... FIRST day of school, we go on lockdown, NOT EVEN 20 MINUTES INTO SCHOOL. They literally had people come to each class and check our bookbags (Which is againsts rights if I'm correct...?), and they fucking flipped when they found my camera (They took it apart D:), so after a bit of "Calm down sir." (Wtf I'm 16... Not a sir), thought I had a knife in it or some shit... DAFUQ? So yeah, didn't get to take ANY pictures... Well atleast they put it back together... -.-

• Content Count:  164

Fucking bullshit and bad news... FIRST day of school, we go on lockdown, NOT EVEN 20 MINUTES INTO SCHOOL. They literally had people come to each class and check our bookbags (Which is againsts rights if I'm correct...?), and they fucking flipped when they found my camera (They took it apart D:), so after a bit of "Calm down sir." (Wtf I'm 16... Not a sir), thought I had a knife in it or some shit... DAFUQ? So yeah, didn't get to take ANY pictures... Well atleast they put it back together... -.-

Living in the bad side of town bro?

Living in the bad side of town bro?

Actually no, that's why I'm like THE FUCK, cause it's really not that common, maybe once every 2-3 years, BUT THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL? AND FUCKING 20 MINS IN? ATLEAST MAKE IT MID DAY LIKE SHEEESH.

• Content Count:  539

Actually no, that's why I'm like THE FUCK, cause it's really not that common, maybe once every 2-3 years, BUT THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL? AND FUCKING 20 MINS IN? ATLEAST MAKE IT MID DAY LIKE SHEEESH.

They disassembled your camera..? XD

Oh, and they can search you. When you're in school the staff becomes your legal guardian for the time being, meaning theyre basically your parents. Teehee

They disassembled your camera..? XD

Oh, and they can search you. When you're in school the staff becomes your legal guardian for the time being, meaning theyre basically your parents. Teehee

Eh, oh well, but yeah, they took my fucking camera apart, looking for concealed weapons -.- *facepalm*

• Content Count:  539

Eh, oh well, but yeah, they took my fucking camera apart, looking for concealed weapons -.- *facepalm*

Uhm thats kinda intense... Wtf could you conceal inside a camera? That a high school student would have? Bitches.

• Content Count:  5381

(Which is againsts rights if I'm correct...?)

Courts have said that school officials can search students in public schools if there is a reasonable suspicion to search. They do not need probable cause.

There are two types of reasonable suspicion:

Individualized suspicion is when a school official has a reasonable belief that you personally might be doing something illegal.

Generalized suspicion is when school officials are concerned that there might be illegal activity somewhere in the school. This means that student drug tests or metal detectors are allowed when there is a general concern about students using drugs or carrying weapons.

You would fall under the later, rather than the former.

Reply to Thread