? servers

? players online

Space_Jail Song

• Content Count:  539

So I know that a lot of people love that song on space jail (the one to the right) but I havent been able to figure out the name of it.. Until now! Not sure if its the EXACT one, theres like a bagillion different mixes. But it has the rap part and the intro, so its pretty much the same :p

If you dont like it type in the "Tyken ft. ADL - Let It rain" and just peruse some mixes

FkIy6oI97VE

Im only sharing here cause i know a lot of people really wanted this song's name, cause its kinda awesome.

Enjoi!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2105

Ever since Space jail was on PB people have tryed to find this song they used everything they could think of to find it and no one could. A year later a boy named Apenguin found it and this is how it all started.

Edited by The Godfather

• Content Count:  539

Ever since Space jail was on PB people have tried to find this song. They used everything they could think of to find it and no one could. A year later a man named APenguin found it, and this is how it all started.

It took me about 30 minutes. AND my computer crashed while i was doing it. So like 20. :p

Edit: FIXED

• Content Count:  1676

Whats pakrat? And no, nobody could figure it out. I tried using shazam on it a couple times but it never was able to get it :\

A tool mappers use to pack various custom textures, models, and sounds into the .bsp so people don't have to download everything separately. You can also use this to open up .bsp files.

Reply to Thread