? servers

? players online

Child discipline. Too much?

• Content Count:  445

Violence against a child is NEVER the answer. There are bunch of ways you can punish a child without the need for violence

o_o

Which would you find more effective? Grounding them?

Lol I think the scariest part for the kid was when he told him what he was about to do. Well done imo.

Edited by Tamahome

• Content Count:  607

That was good parenting i like how after every question he replied with sir at the end of every sentence. When i was a kid i got that and got a slap around my head so for having no hair seems a little less extreme from what i got, and also it's not much different from what the kid got before, his hair was vary short and you could see his skin still through his hair. Ofcourse i thnik it'd be too much if the kid had really long hair that was noticable like his dad's and then made him go to school from having long hair to bald..

• Content Count:  2043

It doesn't make it acceptable when you were hit when you were a child (not directed at anyone here). That's exactly how the cycle continues and just one of the many bad reasons why it isn't good at all

• Content Count:  445

It doesn't make it acceptable when you were hit when you were a child (not directed at anyone here). That's exactly how the cycle continues and just one of the many bad reasons why it isn't good at all

What's the reason exactly?

• Content Count:  2043

Google it if you've never heard of any as it should be pretty common knowledge that it's simply put, bad.(Atleast in Finland o_0)

Also it is strictly against the law here and pretty sure the same in USA.

I'm no expert on the subject but I know no one who supports child violence as an act of punishment in my family and friends

Reply to Thread