? servers

? players online

The most amazing shit i've seen in my life

• Content Count:  3791

When the Mommy Printer and the Daddy Printer are madly in love...

I get it now!!!

But seriously, I didn't even realise our technology was, well, this advanced. Taking a scan of an image is one thing, but to get the particle place, density then re-create it... I thought it wasn't possible... Unless this is something completely different.

• Content Count:  716

You should watch The Room if you want to see amazing.

Oh god no

Anyways, that was awesome, but I invented this technology so I'm not surprised how amazing it works.

• Content Count:  539

I get it now!!!

But seriously, I didn't even realise our technology was, well, this advanced. Taking a scan of an image is one thing, but to get the particle place, density then re-create it... I thought it wasn't possible... Unless this is something completely different.

You're over complicating things.

Why do you need the density? The particle base? All you really need is the scan, showing what goes where, and where separation between pieces is. Then it's just like making a plastic version of a wrench. It might not be as strong, or as light, or anything else. But its a wrench. And now the only thing that needs to be re-designed is the apoxy they use, making it stronger, or have different propreties, making sure it's safe (not carcinogenic for one XD) and just experimenting with it. I'm not at all surprised that this technology is available now, but yes, it is fucking awesome.

• Content Count:  445

I don't get why these things aren't extremely popular now then. I've asked a bunch of people if they've heard of the 3D printer, almost all of them said no and one said they had one in her school but it wasn't nearly as advanced as the one in this video.

• Content Count:  539

I don't get why these things aren't extremely popular now then. I've asked a bunch of people if they've heard of the 3D printer, almost all of them said no and one said they had one in her school but it wasn't nearly as advanced as the one in this video.

Why do you really need a 3d printer? What are you gonna do with it?

And when they say cheap, they mean cheap for cutting edge technology at the beginning of a huge trend. So still expensive

Youre not gonna have one in your home for a long long time, if ever. I dont know why I'd really want one...

And im sure big businesses and things like architectural companies have them

• Content Count:  445

Why do you really need a 3d printer? What are you gonna do with it?

And when they say cheap, they mean cheap for cutting edge technology at the beginning of a huge trend. So still expensive

Youre not gonna have one in your home for a long long time, if ever. I dont know why I'd really want one...

And im sure big businesses and things like architectural companies have them

Yeah I know it's more practical for business than personal use though I could definitely think of a few uses of it off the top of my head :3

I just figured something like this would be more....known. I mean their basically cloning shit. I can imagine how this is gonna be in the future. Fuck texting pictures of your dick. you'll be able to text the actual dick O_o

Reply to Thread