? servers

? players online

Zapdm server anyone?

• Content Count:  950

ZapDM is one way Capture The Flag. Your team's goal is to touch the lightning switch at your enemy's base. Just one touch by one of your players will make your opponents explode in a fountain of blood. The catch is that your team must defend their own lightning switch. ZapDM is a mod for Counter Strike:Source written as a Mattie's Events script plugin. There are currently five custom maps built for this mod. The map source, textures and lightning sound is available for the zapdm_exemplis map. Players respawn when they are killed. There are no buyzones for weapons, but players can select which weapon they want by walking through one of the forcefields at their spawn.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/9181/zapdm/downloads/7138/zapdm-events-115cript-version-4

some gameplay and maps 'explained'

QQEM_MeCW-g

some people take advantage of the boost you get from the forcefields that gives you weapons and start bhopping to the opponents lightning pad, annoying as hell and ruins the gameplay, but i guess theres a way to change the acceleration of jumps or something like that :/

Reminds me of Halo

i dno if thats in a good or bad way but this script is awesome and when played right ull get enough satisfaction from barely making it on the lightning pad and toasting the opposite team :d

• Content Count:  6712

Looks good, one thing I can see though is camping being an issue, there should be some sort of anti camp "thingy" (insert creativity here) or atleast an admin to make sure.

• Content Count:  6242

soooooooooo' date=' did any of you guys find a server like this to try it :001_tt2:?[/quote']

Doing a search I found 5 or so...all empty so no haven't tried it yet...did try our new DM - iceworld server...freakin crazy!

Looks good, one thing I can see though is camping being an issue, there should be some sort of anti camp "thingy" (insert creativity here) or atleast an admin to make sure.

trust me there wont be an issue there, the pads are in an open area, making it easy to kill who ever is camping, you respawn every 3 seconds and thats more than enough time to step onto the pad :d

but camping is a part of this script, if every1 rushes its just about who kills each other first and the last man standing will run to the pad, you should find a balance between offense and defense, much easier if you got a good team :p

Reply to Thread