? servers

? players online

BF3 Beta.

• Content Count:  4960

I like that they balanced out Metro much better now compared to the Alpha. It's still easy for the Spetsnaz to defend the stations but the tweaking with extra cover and among other things really helped out the Marines' side. I was just spamming rockets as an engineer to blow up all the Russian's cover lol. Also, I think there are four rounds on the map now. One outside, two inside, then another outside.

• Content Count:  1710

I like that they balanced out Metro much better now compared to the Alpha. It's still easy for the Spetsnaz to defend the stations but the tweaking with extra cover and among other things really helped out the Marines' side. I was just spamming rockets as an engineer to blow up all the Russian's cover lol. Also, I think there are four rounds on the map now. One outside, two inside, then another outside.

awsome. i played like 8 matches in the alpha and never got passed the metro part.

• Content Count:  3791

any1 know if the actual game is gona have the gay website browser as well

I hope not!

Also, I'm running BF3 fine with an Intel 2 Quad, 3GB RAM and a ATI HD5750.

Though, my new gaming rig is kick ass. Gonna have AMD Phenomx2 HEX (6 Cores)

8GB Ram

HD6950(Or 70, haven't made my mind up)

Blu-Ray

Mobo - AM3+ for bulldozer next year. Should blow this game out of the water.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  164

Anyone tried the Caspian Border map yet? The servers are locked but the password is sexyelevator if you don't already know. Also why is the map that was in alpha more buggy now that its in beta? You can go under the map on any small bump WTF.

Reply to Thread